Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate  Empty
PostSubject: So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate    So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate  EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:15 pm

There was just to much clutter here. And since we don't watch GH anymore I put the posts in the locked forum archive. We can always discuss it in the other soaps section. I am going to clear out all the old spoilers and put new ones in. I'll see about scaring up some more posters. I'll talk to Vicky and Malin and Terri. I already talked with Tink.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate    So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate  EmptySun May 17, 2015 9:27 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
There was just to much clutter here. And since we don't watch GH anymore I put the posts in the locked forum archive. We can always discuss it in the other soaps section.  I am going to clear out all the old spoilers and put new ones in. I'll see about scaring up some more posters. I'll talk to Vicky and Malin and Terri. I already talked with Tink.
I am excited to see this board active again. I don't watch GH anymore either.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate    So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate  EmptyMon May 18, 2015 1:16 am

yes me too. Hopefully with it being easier to navigate, folks will come in more and discuss.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate    So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate  EmptyMon May 18, 2015 1:18 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
yes me too. Hopefully with it being easier to navigate, folks will come in more and discuss.
I think they will and with days new writers it give people a chance to talk about Day's.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate    So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate  EmptyMon May 18, 2015 1:24 am

The ejamis about bust a gut when they found out Dena Higley was back,. It was great. She like sold school Days, like the rest of us. Guess NBC finally saw that shirking the older crowd for these youngsters wasn't working. I will have one satisfied smile on my face when the ratings go through the rough without the air hogs around.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate    So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate  EmptyMon May 18, 2015 1:30 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
The ejamis about bust a gut when they found out Dena Higley was back,. It was great. She like sold school Days, like the rest of us. Guess NBC finally saw that shirking the older crowd for these youngsters wasn't working. I will have one satisfied smile on my face when the ratings go through the rough without the air hogs around.
lol!  They had a fit when they heard Ali was coming back. Started really hating on Rafe then Lucas. Wink Then started saying that James was coming back with her. Shocked So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate  359538
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate    So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate  EmptyMon May 18, 2015 2:37 am

Oh please, they are desperate and reaching. Just to funny. If they think James is coming back just to be with Alison.. So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate  359538
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate    So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate  EmptyMon May 18, 2015 2:44 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
Oh please, they are desperate and reaching. Just to funny. If they think James is coming back just to be with Alison.. So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate  359538
lol!  It was I laughed when I read how upset the Ejami were about Ali coming back. So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate  359538
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate    So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate  EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:41 pm

I don't think that we'll have the same craziness we had before bc of the ejamis. We had several crazies in here because of them. I am so thrilled they are no longer being catered to. I think tptb are trying to repair the damage they did by catering to a very small percentage of the viewing population. There are over a million viewers. The ejamis barely make up a tenth of that if you take in the whole picture.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate    So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate  EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:44 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
I don't think that we'll have the same craziness we had before bc of the ejamis. We had several crazies in here because of them. I am so thrilled they are no longer being catered to. I think tptb are trying to repair the damage they did by catering to a very small percentage of the viewing population. There are over a million viewers. The ejamis barely make up a tenth of that if you take in the whole picture.
I agree with you.  It was really stupid of days to cater to that group. I hope they continue to repair the damage they caused. Now if we could get Jack back.

Last edited by BDFan2 on Mon May 18, 2015 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate    So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate  EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:51 pm

That would be perfect. He needs to save his family from Dr. Pervert. I wonder if Higley will axe Dr. Dan. He's such a show killer and nobody likes him.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate    So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate  EmptyMon May 18, 2015 8:54 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
That would be perfect. He needs to save his family from Dr. Pervert. I wonder if Higley will axe Dr. Dan. He's such a show killer and nobody likes him.
I agree it would be great if they got rid of Dr. Dan but I doubt Corday will. pullhair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate    So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate  Empty

Back to top Go down

So I've pruned the forum and made it easier to navigate
Page 1 of 1