Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Thank You Johnny! I love you!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Thank You Johnny! I love you! Empty
PostSubject: Thank You Johnny! I love you!   Thank You Johnny! I love you! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 6:04 pm

for giving me back my vengeful Sami! Just when she was about to forgive Ej and bammo in walks Johnny begging for Abby's cup cakes! Oh it was prefect! Finally this show does something I can well appreciate! and I love her telling Will he can save his breath about forgiving Ej. Now this is a Sami I can get behind!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Johnny! I love you!   Thank You Johnny! I love you! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 6:05 pm

and Sami slapped Will 2day. He was really giving it to his mom about her cheatin on Rafe with Ej. I hope he will go into in another fight about it how Ej wrecked the Lumi relationship. Todays show was delightful!
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Johnny! I love you!   Thank You Johnny! I love you! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 6:08 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
and Sami slapped Will 2day. He was really giving it to his mom about her cheatin on Rafe with Ej. I hope he will go into in another fight about it how Ej wrecked the Lumi relationship. Todays show was delightful!
Well for the first time in a long time....wtg Will lol.  Thank You Johnny! I love you! 396432 
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Johnny! I love you!   Thank You Johnny! I love you! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 6:21 pm

Wow! Can't wait to watch. I was afraid Sami was going to cave, so I'm thrilled that her revenge isn't over. Team Sami all the way.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Johnny! I love you!   Thank You Johnny! I love you! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 7:29 pm

mimi1 wrote:
Wow! Can't wait to watch. I was afraid Sami was going to cave, so I'm thrilled that her revenge isn't over. Team Sami all the way.
She was caving in till Johnny came in and went on about Abby lol. I am glad Will told his mom off and I hope that slap knocked some sense into Will and he's more grateful to the father that went to jail for him. I doubt it though.   Thank You Johnny! I love you! 396432
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Johnny! I love you!   Thank You Johnny! I love you! EmptyThu Jul 24, 2014 9:01 pm

loved every minute of that. Finally we get some fun at the ejamis expense. I bet they were having fits! drink big lol 
Back to top Go down
jendays
bronze
jendays

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2014-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Johnny! I love you!   Thank You Johnny! I love you! EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 4:59 am

Yes thank you Johnny, good timing. I'm pretty happy that Will has finally seen EJ and doesn't care about how Sami ruins EJ, about time. Also, Will warned Sami, I think Will might be writing that article and it may not be in Sami's best interest. Boy when Lucas comes back, his going to have a mess on his hands with Sami and Will fighting, etc.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Johnny! I love you!   Thank You Johnny! I love you! EmptyFri Jul 25, 2014 6:35 pm

jendays wrote:
Yes thank you Johnny, good timing.  I'm pretty happy that Will has finally seen EJ and doesn't care about how Sami ruins EJ, about time.  Also, Will warned Sami, I think Will might be writing that article and it may not be in Sami's best interest. Boy when Lucas comes back, his going to have a mess on his hands with Sami and Will fighting, etc.
Lucas will. I loved how Will told his Mom off lol.
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Johnny! I love you!   Thank You Johnny! I love you! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 3:28 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
loved every minute of that. Finally we get some fun at the ejamis expense. I bet they were having fits! drink big lol 

Those scenes were amazing. Loved that Johnny just kept on talking and EJ's face was priceless. Johnny has to be Lucas' son! LOL, that was so much fun.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Johnny! I love you!   Thank You Johnny! I love you! EmptyMon Jul 28, 2014 4:15 pm

mimi1 wrote:
bryandattilofan wrote:

Those scenes were amazing. Loved that Johnny just kept on talking and EJ's face was priceless. Johnny has to be Lucas' son! LOL, that was so much fun.
  Thank You Johnny! I love you! 949937 It was so much fun to watch.  He has to be Lucas son, to bad days won't  admit it
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Johnny! I love you!   Thank You Johnny! I love you! EmptyTue Jul 29, 2014 7:17 pm

yes he has to be Lucas's. I think Johnny would be an Ejabby too.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Johnny! I love you!   Thank You Johnny! I love you! EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:44 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
yes he has to be Lucas's. I think Johnny would be an Ejabby too.
Loved how he kept going on about Abby lol.  Thank You Johnny! I love you! 359538 Sami was just about to weaken towards Ej, but thanks to Johnny that ended quickly.  Thank You Johnny! I love you! 279284 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thank You Johnny! I love you!   Thank You Johnny! I love you! Empty

Back to top Go down

Thank You Johnny! I love you!
Page 1 of 1