Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Sami discussion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2013-10-28

Sami discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 10:08 pm

LucasandLushFan wrote:
it would be to delicious. I just want the gagmi wedding wrecked, however it gets wrecked. Its what Sami deserves imho.
Exactly.  I want to see Sami realize Ej has been cheating on her and he plans to continue.   Sami discussion - Page 2 91583  Because he rather be with Abby than her any day.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:16 pm

If Sami still wants him after his cheating, she is one stupid beach, seriously. Thats not a spelling error lol, I don't like using the b word so beach suffices.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 11:54 pm

LucasandLushFan wrote:
If Sami still wants him after his cheating, she is one stupid beach, seriously. Thats not a spelling error lol, I don't like using the b word so beach suffices.
I often use witch instead of the b word. But  beach is better because I think Sami been in the sun too long.   sunny Wink
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:10 pm

big lol cheers 2 so have the ejamis
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 1:26 am

LucasandLushFan wrote:
big lol cheers 2 so have the ejamis
 lol! I agree with you.   salud
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:02 pm

Ej is sufficiently pissed at Sami today. I hope he is getting that Sami is only into herself and not about him at all.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:00 am

LucasandLushFan wrote:
Ej is sufficiently pissed at Sami today. I hope he is getting that Sami is only into herself and not about him at all.
He was? Since I record it I ff anything to do with SamiWho. Why was he pissed? Abby is really better for Ej. She doesn't't scream at him like SamiWho does.  Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sami discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2