Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

More Lucas and Sami

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

More Lucas and Sami Empty
PostSubject: More Lucas and Sami   More Lucas and Sami EmptyWed Nov 06, 2013 8:28 pm

Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: More Lucas and Sami   More Lucas and Sami EmptyFri Nov 08, 2013 8:58 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
I would like to kick EJ in his teeth. More Lucas and Sami 594544
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: More Lucas and Sami   More Lucas and Sami EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 4:29 pm

lol, I will get in line behind you bc so would I!
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: More Lucas and Sami   More Lucas and Sami EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 5:07 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
lol, I will get in line behind you bc so would I!

I bet a lot of us would like to kick his teeth in. Very Happy   lol!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: More Lucas and Sami   More Lucas and Sami EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 10:45 pm

well one thing I do like is that it was said at Day Of Days there would be no paternity switches, so the toejammies can suck it bc Allie ain't gonna be Ej's. So for once, those turdies are not getting what they want! And we are supposed to get a lot more Lucas. He still isn't on contract yet, but he is getting a lot more air time and that makes me smile. Razz  my Lucas love 
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: More Lucas and Sami   More Lucas and Sami EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 11:08 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
well one thing I do like is that it was said at Day Of Days there would be no paternity switches, so the toejammies can suck it bc Allie ain't gonna be Ej's. So for once, those turdies are not getting what they want! And we are supposed to get a lot more Lucas. He still isn't on contract yet, but he is getting a lot more air time and that makes me smile. Razz  my Lucas love 
Yay! I was so glad to hear that lol!  They kept putting out those fake rumors. crazy Wonder how they feel about that picture Ali tweeted of her sitting on Bryan's lap lol. I wonder why they won't put him on contract. I love he's getting more airtime More Lucas and Sami 91583  But I have my doubt's that someone on recurring like Lucas getting a girlfriend. I think that is Days trying to shut us up. So I don't believe that rumor. No   But I'm very happy "your" Lucas is going on to be on more love
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: More Lucas and Sami   More Lucas and Sami EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:09 pm

ahh but Bryan illuded that in an interview he might be getting a girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: More Lucas and Sami   More Lucas and Sami EmptyMon Nov 11, 2013 11:23 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
ahh but Bryan illuded that in an interview he might be getting a girlfriend.
I wonder if anyone who Days doesn't appreciate enough (and knows he is a big fan favorite like Drake is) to put on contract will give a character a GF. Or if she is only temporary till Brady gets his act together the she will drop Lucas so fast and go to Brady. As long as Bryan is recurring this GF for Lucas is only rumors IMO. I hope we don't get disappointed. crying  We all know how TomSell feel about him.More Lucas and Sami 30324
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Lucas and Sami   More Lucas and Sami Empty

Back to top Go down

More Lucas and Sami
Page 1 of 1