Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed Empty
PostSubject: Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed   Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:00 pm

at the changes. I wanted to see what everyone thought of this skin. I think it might work with the lights theme we were looking for. I know we are trying to do candles, but a romantic night theme could easily work with candles. Tell me what you think? The last skin I thought was kind of deoressing after looking at it a few dozen times. Thoughts please, ideas?
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed   Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:37 pm

I was thinking. don't some of Lucas and Sami wedding pics have candles in them? OI was thinking maybe we could work with that. I found one poic that had them kissing in front of a lamp, but no candle. What does everyone think, maybe we could use the Lumi wedding pics that have candles in them as part of our design.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed   Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 6:59 pm

Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRjAOrRekYnCZc8_BPAC21mraqwKgesWrc6ONBfPxY9uKjGGh2y
ok this is the pic I am talking about. Maybe we can do a candle theme with this wedding pic. What does everyone think?
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed   Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:13 pm

No, they don't really. There's the Lumi love scene with the candles. What about the board pic I made with the candles. Do you want to use that?
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed   Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:15 pm

I love the colors on this skin, but I kinda wanted to use the board pic I made with the candles, with more fall colors like golds, oranges, a little bit of browns, and greens.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed   Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:17 pm

ack and its in spanish again! lol. Im trying the candles but whoe, thats a lot of candles!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed   Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 7:35 pm

let me see if I can come up with something closer to what you want tink
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed   Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 11:12 pm

i love this background you found! It's gorgeous and it tiles seamlessly, so it is perfect. Do you like my board pic I made with it? Or should I try something different?
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed   Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 1:57 am

I love it too, I was kind of hoping this was the look you were going for or at least along those lines:-) I think your board pic looks great with it but if you want you can always try a different look and see what happens. We can always tweak or change what we need too. I just love the roses with the candles, its beautiful and really makes me want to be here. Play around all you like, I think we can really work with this design and skin some more. rockon
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed   Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 2:20 am

You're right it is perfect, it totally goes. I was just worried we might have too much going on. I did what I wanted to with the board pic, I glittered it up and animated the candles. Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed 75744 Now I hope that's not too much. lol
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed   Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 10:49 am

I don't think so. I think it looks great. I think if we add a few more Lumi icons, say where the butterflies are, it should look great! I got on this morning and the board just totally relaxed me. It has a nice soothing feel to it. love
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed   Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 4:22 pm

I'm not sure what we would put there. It would be very tiny. I think it looks ok but maybe we can switch to hearts or something. Now we just need to get people back here.
Back to top Go down
WeMissBryD
bronze
WeMissBryD

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2011-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed   Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed EmptyMon Aug 22, 2011 5:51 pm

Wow...the board looks great!!! congrats

Very ilLUMInated. I love it. Excellent job!
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/WeMissBryD
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed   Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed Empty

Back to top Go down

Im testing out a different skin, don't be alarmed
Page 1 of 1