Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Sorta off topic: Happy Birthday Eric!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Sorta off topic: Happy Birthday Eric! Empty
PostSubject: Sorta off topic: Happy Birthday Eric!   Sorta off topic: Happy Birthday Eric! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 4:58 am

So tomorrow, or today for some of you, is Eric Martsolf's birthday! I wish I could have done something for him because he's such a great guy, and has been so sweet to me every time I've met him. But don't forget to wish him happy birthday!
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Sorta off topic: Happy Birthday Eric! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sorta off topic: Happy Birthday Eric!   Sorta off topic: Happy Birthday Eric! EmptyWed Jul 27, 2011 3:55 pm

ok will do. He responded to me in a tweet the other night. It was when HasDays and I were talking about all the crazy things we'd done. I said something about how hard it is to stay upright on a mechial bull and he said that shouldnt be an issue or something like that. He is a nice guy.
Back to top Go down

Sorta off topic: Happy Birthday Eric!
Page 1 of 1