Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

I think I know whats Going happen...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

I think I know whats Going happen... Empty
PostSubject: I think I know whats Going happen...   I think I know whats Going happen... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 7:17 am

I think this is what is going to happen or at least this is what My mom said so I'm putting her spin on it. The babies will be Switched When Nicole Get's Mia's Baby and they Complete all the Legal Stuff ETC ETC.. Mia is going to come back and want her baby Back, Nicole is going to say "what are you talking about this is my baby"affraid this is the only reason for keeping Taylor on Contract then Mia is going to tell Nicole "you have my baby" Nicole is going to Deny it, they are going to get a paternity Test and Voila The baby turns out to be Indeed EJ's. I think that's Brilliant and A good Storyline...At least i hope this is the direction they are going in anyway
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I think I know whats Going happen...   I think I know whats Going happen... EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 9:36 am

so this might be that Nicole never lost her baby at all???if the baby turn out o be EJ's??
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: I think I know whats Going happen...   I think I know whats Going happen... EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 3:53 am

It could be. Maybe it will really be Nicole's baby. I still firmly believe that Nicole's baby is still alive. Maybe the reason for the baby switch could also be to prove that Sami's baby is not Ej's. cheers bounce
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I think I know whats Going happen...   I think I know whats Going happen... EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 6:06 am

you know I've been wondering that my self Tink i believe Stefano had something to do with this all along Think about it the baby's Fine the heartbeat is Fine everything is fine then she goes to the Dimera Mansion has dinner they sit down to have tea and strawberries for dessert and Whamo she goes into Premature labor do you see the pattern here?.. I believe Stefano had Rolf Plan this Put something either in or on the strawberries to cause her to have labor pains or what she thought was Labor pains, Then she was Unconscious They take the baby Hide her away, then what they are going to do is Give Her Sami's baby and give Sami Mia's baby. LOL even my mom said the samething that were all thinking I'm telling you we can write for days... Smile study
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: I think I know whats Going happen...   I think I know whats Going happen... EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:25 pm

I think we may see some bad stuff before its all over with. I think the Mia will show up to take her baby back and they will do a DNa test. it will show it is EJ's baby so she will be tossed out. but Mia will somehow find out about the baby switch. I think maybe Nicole will tell her so she will go away and leave her alone. so, Mia will go tell Sami she has her baby. thats when the baby switch thing will all come out. and Sami will know Nicole stole her baby. you all know Sami. it will get ugly. thats when I think Nicole will kidnap the baby and run away with it. I think thats when Lucas will come to her rescue and get the baby back. but I don't know how yet.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968

PostSubject: I love this sl bc as long as they have it   I think I know whats Going happen... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 10:42 pm

we dont have Ejami..even if Sami comes up with this was really my baby, Ej will say but you never told me you were even preggers with my child..sorry but Ej will not be all fogiveness and light here...not like som are thinking..
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: I think I know whats Going happen...   I think I know whats Going happen... EmptyFri Jan 30, 2009 11:11 pm

ejami won't ever be. EJ won't forgive Sami at all. he also won't forgive Nicole for taking Sami's baby. thats when I think EJ will snap and go back to really bad. of course the jammers will try to excuse him. Rolling Eyes they always do.

I think this is the build up to EJ being totally bad and working with stefano. I think it will be EJ and Stefano against Victor and Phillip.

Deanie thinks that now that Lucas is running Kates company, it will be EJ and Stefano, Phillip and Victor and Lucas and Will all competeing for Melanie's energy project. all fathers and sons.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: I like that Lucas is running   I think I know whats Going happen... EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 12:07 am

Kate's company. It is as it should be. He has a good job, nice house and beautiful children. Now we need them all together under the Lumi roof. Lucas and Sami and all the children, including Grace should be there,,,
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: I think I know whats Going happen...   I think I know whats Going happen... EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:43 pm

maybe they stole Nicoles baby...just like what they did to Biillie when they said that she lost her baby and then she found out that Georgias was still alive cus dimeras stole her..maybe they made that so nicole should lose her baby and take Samis cus everyone thinks it's ej but the truth will come out that it's Lucas baby and then will Nicole and EJ find out that Vicotre stole Ecoles baby just to destroy Nicoles happiness...
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: I think I know whats Going happen...   I think I know whats Going happen... EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 4:45 pm

i would do anything to see the looks on ejamis faces when (if)ecole finds out that someone stoe their baby and nicole finds out that she neverlst her baby at all...that wouöd be like a slap in the jammers faces if Ecoles baby would be alive.... Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: I think I know whats Going happen...   I think I know whats Going happen... EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:34 pm

the jammers will get theres soon enouhg. all we have to do is watch. Bryan said so! they will be wishing they backed a diffrent horse. too bad, so sad.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: I kept saying all along   I think I know whats Going happen... EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:06 pm

it was a Lumi story...cant wait to see the jammers go crazy when they see..whoops...better behave myself and maybe set us up a rant blog..lmao
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: I think I know whats Going happen...   I think I know whats Going happen... EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 11:23 pm

Twisted Evil LOL! you don't have to behave here. we all agree with you. cheers
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: lmao   I think I know whats Going happen... EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 1:28 am

its so good to have my sistahs here...you are all so understanding of my inner rage about you know who lmao
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: I think I know whats Going happen...   I think I know whats Going happen... EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 8:16 am

yes here can yiu say waever yiu want to say sista...no one will bann you for venting and you ca say everything that you cant say on the other soaps boards... Razz
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: ahhhhh   I think I know whats Going happen... EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 2:19 pm

such a comfort to have Lumi reuniting soon after this long wait
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: I think I know whats Going happen...   I think I know whats Going happen... EmptySun Feb 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Yes I so agree with you!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I know whats Going happen...   I think I know whats Going happen... Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I know whats Going happen...
Page 1 of 1