Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out! Empty
PostSubject: Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out!   Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out! EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:03 pm

Francisco San Martin
i wanted you guys to hear it from me first; DOOL has decided to bring back some of the old characters and i'll be one of the casualties.

Francisco San Martin
i couldn't be more honored to have been a part of an amazing team, both cast and crew who are both incredibly diligent and talented.

Francisco San Martin
thanx for the support u guys! lol You guys are in great hands, hopefully the changes Dool is making will get u guys even more into the show!

http://twitter.com/#!/pepoduder
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out!   Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out! EmptyThu Jun 09, 2011 10:22 pm

one less Hernandez Smile
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out!   Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 1:43 pm

Now we just need to get rid of the rest of them.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out!   Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:03 pm

Maggie wrote:
Now we just need to get rid of the rest of them.
ITA with you Maggie!!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968

PostSubject: Re: Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out!   Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:21 pm

who is he again, is this Dario? sorry, don't keep up with the Hernandez lot.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out!   Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:39 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
who is he again, is this Dario? sorry, don't keep up with the Hernandez lot.
Yes! I think he played Dario!!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out!   Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:52 pm

we can get rid of Gabi. I know I am in the minority here, but Rafe paired with someone else, might be okay. Just please get him away from Sami bc there imho is just nothing appealing about Safe at all
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out!   Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 2:56 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
we can get rid of Gabi. I know I am in the minority here, but Rafe paired with someone else, might be okay. Just please get him away from Sami bc there imho is just nothing appealing about Safe at all
I want Gabi gone too.. and I want Mia to come back to Salem and be reunite with Will I have always loved Will and Mia together,
Rafe can end up with Melanie or something

just as long as he stay away from sami and Lumis kids he can stay..
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out!   Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:31 pm

does anyone know if Tomlin is actually gone? We might have a chance to get Bryan back if he is. sheep
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out!   Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out! EmptyFri Jun 10, 2011 4:53 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
does anyone know if Tomlin is actually gone? We might have a chance to get Bryan back if he is. sheep
Yes! It's 110% sure that tomlin is gone!! so all we have to do know is keep calling and tweeting to the new PTB that we want Lucas/Bryan back.. he just have to come back..
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out!   Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out! EmptySat Jun 11, 2011 2:18 pm

I started tweeting about Bryan again yesterday.

We need to tweet about good writing for him too, something like: Bring Back Bryan Dattilo with an excellent storylinr. He deserves it, his fans deserve it!

Hey that would make a great banner too, we could put a pic of Bryan on one side and a pic of Lucas on the other with the slogan in the middle, and we need to sign it the Luminous Fan Bopard. Its time we started getting our name out there again...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out!   Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out! Empty

Back to top Go down

Francisco San Martin (Dario) Out!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous :: Welcome, Rules and Announcements :: Forum Rules-
Jump to: