Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Anyone want to chat today?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Anyone want to chat today? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone want to chat today?   Anyone want to chat today? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 5:01 pm

I'll be home all day, I don't work. Anyone want to chat today? 730263 So let me know if you want to chat. Send me a dm, or tweet me on twitter.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to chat today?   Anyone want to chat today? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:32 pm

I'm sorry Tink, I didn't even get to see this today. We were in a car accident this morning around ten and the day has been hectic ever since. We are okay, just my hubby and I were in the car, but it was unsettling and unnerving. I've been resting most of the day. Are you up for chat around 9:30 this evening, I have a lot to do but it will be done by then and I sure could stand a good chat to take my mind off of things. I'll be preparing the turkey a little earlier this year, but it should all be done by then.
Btw, there was more damage done to the car then us, my my nerves are just really rattled. What a day. Let me know about chat tink.
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to chat today?   Anyone want to chat today? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:35 pm

I'd love to chat to this evening! Kim, I'm so sorry to hear about your car accident but glad to know you and your hubby are ok. That's terrible to happen the day before Thanksgiving. Sad.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to chat today?   Anyone want to chat today? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:37 pm

Oh no Sad I'm sorry. I hope everyone's ok, I'm glad no one was hurt, but you're probably upset and shook up. Car accidents are the worst. Sad I might be able to make that time, to be honest I'm not sure what I'll be doing tonight. That's about 6:30 my time. I should be home but if I go to the gym I'll be home between 6:30 & 7:00 my time or 9:30 and 10:00 your time. I talked to Vicky on twitter, she might be able to talk at that time. We really all need to chat, & vent. pullhair

Oh and cyber hugs to you! hug Anyone want to chat today? 408196 hug Anyone want to chat today? 408196 I hope you feel better & everything works out.

Last edited by Tinkerbelle on Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to chat today?   Anyone want to chat today? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 10:38 pm

I'm just glad everyone is ok. I'm just gonna sit back and let the insurance companies deal with it. Thank God we still have insurance, even though our finances suck. That's one thing I couldn't do w.o. I just need to take my mind off of everything and a good chat is a sure fire way to do it. I hope everyone can make it. group hug
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to chat today?   Anyone want to chat today? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:19 pm

I'll tweet about the chat so as many people can join us! So I live in AZ so it's 3:20pm right now where I live. So I assume the chat would be 9:30pm eastern time?
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to chat today?   Anyone want to chat today? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:21 pm

Yes, so it will be 6:30 our time. I will try to make it on time, thought I might be out at that time. I'm not sure yet. A lot of pre-Thanksgiving errands to run. Smile
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to chat today?   Anyone want to chat today? EmptyWed Nov 24, 2010 11:32 pm

Ok, wow that's a big time difference, lol. I'll try to make it too but I may be late as well. I'll tweet about it now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to chat today?   Anyone want to chat today? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 2:43 pm

So sorry to hear about your accident, Kim. I can only imagine how that must have rattled your nerves. Glad that you and your husband are okay. That's really all that's important.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to chat today?   Anyone want to chat today? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 3:53 pm

I'm much better this morning maggie, a good nights sleep and turkey day does wonders on the rattled nerves. My turkeys in the oven and I have 5 loaves of fresh baked bread to go along with dinner. Yummy. Chat was great last night, it just sort of exploded. There is a description of it in one of Lumidestinys posts. That chat sure helped to take my mind off things. Basketball
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to chat today?   Anyone want to chat today? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 4:40 pm

Chat was totally awesome last night and it was really special to have it the day before Thanksgiving! Thanks Tink & Kim for hosting it! I really had a great time and it made me feel alot better. And I loved how well all our fanbases got along. We are all so mature and able to have great debate and disagree about FICTIONAL CHARACTERS without making it personal. I love that! I love all our collective fanbases, Lumis, Safes, Ejoles, Jack/Jens, & Bopes. We all ROCK for getting along so wonderfully! I really hope we can have another chat like last night very soon! Love you guys!! group hug
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to chat today?   Anyone want to chat today? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Sorry I missed the chat. I always enjoy the chats here and love to attend when time permits. The chats are always so upbeat and fun. Maybe the next time.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to chat today?   Anyone want to chat today? EmptyThu Nov 25, 2010 9:50 pm

Oh there will be more like that, on that you can count on. It was jamming in here!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to chat today?   Anyone want to chat today? EmptyFri Nov 26, 2010 4:52 pm

I know if you are there, the joint is jumping. I love your sense of humor!
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to chat today?   Anyone want to chat today? EmptySat Dec 04, 2010 11:50 pm

Guys can we have another chat again sometime this weekend? I feel like we need to vent some more. Our last chat before Thanksgiving was great!! Plus I want to bond with my Lumi pals over this beautiful couple who we all love and miss so much! Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone want to chat today?   Anyone want to chat today? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone want to chat today?
Page 1 of 1