Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

I have started to make Lumi clips

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

I have started to make Lumi clips Empty
PostSubject: I have started to make Lumi clips   I have started to make Lumi clips EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 5:42 pm

and ill keep clipping Lumi clips in good quality if you're intrested to watch the good old days with Lumi?
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: I have started to make Lumi clips   I have started to make Lumi clips EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 6:34 pm

I love the old clips, especially since we don't get Lumi anymore. The show used to be so much better.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968

PostSubject: Re: I have started to make Lumi clips   I have started to make Lumi clips EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 8:47 pm

oh you bet, maybe we can build up our clips section, itd be fun tow atch teh Lumi clips again Malin.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: I have started to make Lumi clips   I have started to make Lumi clips EmptyMon Aug 02, 2010 10:11 pm

Thank you both!!ill make more Lumi clips tomorrow,Very Happy i havibg so much fun making the Lumi clips and also remember when days were worth watching...i hope TIIC notice something whne i upload these classic Lumi clip..

i miss the old days,and i rather see the whole SSK story all over again on tv,cus back then was days the best soap i loved i miss the old days,i dont like what days and the characters have become latley..
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968

PostSubject: Re: I have started to make Lumi clips   I have started to make Lumi clips EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 1:38 pm

what forum are they in lumi, I'll go look at em
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have started to make Lumi clips   I have started to make Lumi clips EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 2:18 pm

Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: I have started to make Lumi clips   I have started to make Lumi clips EmptyTue Aug 03, 2010 5:50 pm

i was also thinking about upload the clip to my 4shared so the active members can download them..like we can have pur own downloads forum and stuff??
i can also clip other couples if you like??but ill be clipping soon classic Broe from 2002,is there any other couplesyou want me to clip and upload??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I have started to make Lumi clips   I have started to make Lumi clips EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 2:52 pm

I would LOVE to revisit the original Broe. They were my favorite couple at that time.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: I have started to make Lumi clips   I have started to make Lumi clips EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 11:09 am

i have added more clips in the Lumi from 2004 forum enjoy
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: I have started to make Lumi clips   I have started to make Lumi clips EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 4:30 pm

i have uploaded even more Lumi clips now..check out page 2 and 3 in Lumi from 2004 forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have started to make Lumi clips   I have started to make Lumi clips Empty

Back to top Go down

I have started to make Lumi clips
Page 1 of 1