Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10 Empty
PostSubject: Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10   Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 6:20 pm

SOW Spoilers
-Shane and Kimberly have it out.
-EJ is rattled by Sami and Rafe.
-Chloe vents her fear to Nicole.
-Carly confides in Jennifer.

Episode Titles
Monday
"Fights"

Tuesday
"The Love Triangle"

Wednesday
"Making Plans"

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Melanie asks Philip if he wants another child.
-Carly tells Chloe she will not be silenced.
-Stephanie tells Kayla that something is going on with Phillip.
-EJ thinks Sami feels more than she will admit.

**UPDATED 6/19**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
Hope accuses Bo of not trusting her abilities; Madeline worries that Kate knows what she is hiding.

Tuesday
EJ is rattled after witnessing Rafe and Sami's kiss; Carly looks to Jennifer for advice.

Wednesday
Chloe leaves the hospital with a secret to hide; Shane and Kimberly reconcile.

Thursday
NO SHOW

Friday
NO SHOW
http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8306088/1/

Last edited by Tinkerbelle on Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10   Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10 EmptyThu Jun 17, 2010 7:30 pm

Looks like the EJ/Sami/Rafe triangle is ready to begin again. Rolling Eyes

I do like seeing the old-timers back on screen. It gives the show so much substance.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10   Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 4:55 am

I love it too. They are some of my favorites esp. Jenn, Mike, Laura, Kayla, Shane and of course Lucas. It just makes me so sad because I know they can't stay. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10   Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:25 am

ugh please, no Ejami Safe triangle. I'd rather poke out my eyes and have to eat something nasty rather then watch that! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10   Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 11:44 am

oh so Shane" mr Sheffield" is on the show again Smile (I dont know his real name)
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10   Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 1:09 pm

I am really intrigued by what Kate is finding out about Madeline.

After seeing Bryan/Lucas, neither EJ nor Rafe can ever measure up. It's totally ridiculous putting either one with Sami. Both couples look totally contrived, whereas Sami and Lucas look so natural together.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10   Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:35 pm

nothing can compare to Lumi they are the greatest...sometimes it feels like you watching a real life couple that "Lumi" really are a real family in real life,they make everything feel so real.. and what they have is real...

of all these years that i have been watching days and watch samis men and Lucas wimmen so are Lumi the real thing...i have never seen them love anyone else so much as they love eachother..

im sorry but i cant accept to see Safe or Rapeme..i rather have Brami back than to see Rapeme or Safe together...

all i want is Lumi reunited and have the familylife they always have dreamed of to have with eachother...
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10   Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:40 pm

I refuse to watch Sami and Ej when they are on. Its like this myeyes!. and with Rafe and Sami its like this Sleep....

But when Lucas and Sami are on, its like this baby... lumiluv cheer
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10   Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:07 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
I refuse to watch Sami and Ej when they are on. Its like this myeyes!. and with Rafe and Sami its like this Sleep....

Yes i agree with you Kim, Rapeme make you sick and Safe is a "snooze fest"

but when Lumi is on they just make you feel so happy and like you are flying up in the sky on pink clouds.. love love
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10   Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:25 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:

Perfect!
Back to top Go down
lumidestiny
silver

Number of posts : 362
Registration date : 2010-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10   Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 9:14 pm

So Rafe and EJ will battle it out over Sami huh? Think I'll skip that. So what happens after Rafe wins and Safe become endgame? They get supercouple status? Think I'll skip that too. I'll stick to Lumi memories. Loved seeing Bry/Lucas and Lumi together even though I didn't quite enjoy the Lumi scenes per say. I loved the fact that both were onscreen together in the same scene but other than that we didn't get much. It's what I expected. Lucas seems to have moved on and so has Sami and that is really sad. Now that they have thrown 2 guys in Sami's orbit who both want her, there is no room for anyone else. And the writers seem to think Lucas is unlovable which is a total crock! Any girl would be lucky to have a guy like Lucas. Yet time and time again he gets cheated on. Whatever, I'm so done with this show it's not even funny.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10   Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 1:48 pm

It really is pathetic. After seeing Lucas, I seriously do not care about who ends up with Sami. She is hardly worth fighting over.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10   Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10 EmptyWed Jun 23, 2010 2:05 pm

i hope after the latest poll that Lucas had more votes than the rapist and rafe i hope the writters will change their mind and bring back Lumi together...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10   Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoilers for the week of 6.28.10
Page 1 of 1