Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10 Empty
PostSubject: Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10   Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 3:51 am

National Enquirer Spoilers

-Battle lines are drawn between EJ and Nicole.

-Hope breaks down after hearing about Alice's condition.

-Jennifer finds Bo's petition for divorce.

-Philip begs Chloe not to tell Daniel about their affair.

**UPDATED 5/27**

SOW Spoilers
-Philip confides in Maggie.
-Abe questions Bo's intentions.
-Victor offers Brady help.
-Nicole visits Arianna in jail.

**UPDATED 5/29**

Monday, June 7th
Stephanie admits to Nathan that she might be pregnant; Chloe has second thoughts about her plan; DA Woods informs Arianna that she has no alibi; Rafe and Shane plan their escape from the South American jail; Sami praises EJ for helping Arianna.

Episode Titles
Monday
"The Escape"

Tuesday
"The Kiss"

Wednesday
"Bad News"

Thursday
"Prison"

Friday
"Innocence"

**UPDATED 6/1**

Soaps.com Spoilers
Week of June 7:

Philip once again begs Chloe not to tell Daniel the truth.

Julie and Maggie make Alice’s famous doughnuts. Get Alice Horton's Doughnut recipe here.

Hope falls apart after learning about Alice.

Battle lines are drawn between EJ and Nicole.

Jennifer discovers Bo’s petition for divorce.

Thursday June 10:
EJ and Nicole rehash their past.

Friday June 11:
Baker puts something into Brady’s drink.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8294878/1/

Last edited by Tinkerbelle on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10   Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 11:53 am

Ugh, stupid Bo! Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10 594544 I hope Jenn gives him he@@!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10   Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 4:33 pm

why does Bo have it?? when I worked at the courthouse, the petitioner doesn't have the paperwork till after everything is signed by both parties. the sherriff's deputy or an officer of the court serves the papers. honestly; do the writers of this show EVER get out in the real world? I mean, come on! I expect some crazy stuff so they can perpetuate the storyline, but they really do carry things a bit too far.

as for Phillip and Chloe; well sweetumses, if you don't want to be caught for doing the dirty deed, try just not doing it! that always works! but you did, so now you will have to suffer the consequences. sorry.
Back to top Go down
Dool215
bronze
Dool215

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10   Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 5:30 pm

I agree I hope Jennifer lets Bo have it!!!!!!!!

As far as Phil and Chloe go they need to let it all out! Then they wouldnt have to worry about it and for future reference keep it in your pants and keep your legs closed....lol
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10   Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10 EmptyThu May 27, 2010 6:40 pm

this is stinking Days, that never pays any attention to proper proceedings! The writers are so full of pooey their eyes are brown!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10   Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10 EmptySat May 29, 2010 2:11 pm

Well, I know I am looking forward to the EJ and Nicole scenes, as I was a big Ejole fan. Bring it on.

Last edited by Maggie on Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10   Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10 EmptyMon May 31, 2010 4:26 pm

They still have chemistry, to bad the writers wrecked them as a couple. I used to flove Ejole.
Back to top Go down
Dool215
bronze
Dool215

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10   Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:22 pm

I agree 100% Ejole have some amaizing chemestry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10   Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 8:26 pm

I never saw the chemistry myself. I really don't like Nicole, so maybe that's why.

and at this point, I can't stand Sami so I hope she hooks up with EJ and marries him. she may as well.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10   Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10 EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 10:23 pm

I rather like Ej and Ari now, so I hope they explore that. Ejami is a ratings killer. I'd like to see Ej tried out with someone other then Sami, who seems to destroy any man she is with. Ever since Ejami has been on the ratings went way down. They spiked a bit when Bo came back but sticking him with Carly is a bad idea. Now this could all be fixed in a jiffy, including Bryan being let go. If this were being seen through the eyes of Alice's demita. People with demita see an entirely different reality then the rest of us. The whole past year could be wiped out instantly and redone if the audience was unknowingly seeing soap reality through Alice's eyes. If the writer's really wanted to fix things, they could say Alice was sick as far back as the night of Sami's rape. That too could be erased, literally. I believe many members of the viewing audience might accept that explanation for all the strangeness occurring in Salem.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10   Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10 EmptyWed Jun 02, 2010 1:15 pm

I tried very hard to see anything between EJ and Ari, but I cannot. There isn't even a spark. They look like possible friends and nothing more. As a matter of fact, I think EJ is best off alone or with Nicole. He just doesn't have chemistry with anyone at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10   Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoilers for the week of 6/07/10
Page 1 of 1