Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

SOD: May Sweeps Spoilers

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

SOD: May Sweeps Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: SOD: May Sweeps Spoilers   SOD: May Sweeps Spoilers EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:00 am

May Sweeps Preview

"It's a circus, it really is a circus," previews Executive Producer Ken Corday. "I'm very excited. You're going to see faces popping up that you'd never expect, people crossing over that you'd never expect."

EJ/Sami/Rafe/Stefano/Anna: With this story, Dena Higley has taken the cards of the baby-switch saga, tossed them into the air, re-shuffled and dealt them and "it's great." Rafe leaves Salem in search of Anna. He finally tracks her down and demands to know who paid her to kidnap Sydney. In South America, Anna is stunned when she bumps into a familiar face -- Calliope! Meanwhile, Rafe ends up in a South American jail and his cellmate is another familiar face. Back in Salem, EJ tries to keep his feelings for Sami a secret. Naturally, Sami is drawn to EJ, but she still misses Rafe.

Phillip/Melanie/Nathan/Stephanie/Chloe/Carly/Daniel: This story will lead to lots of unexpected ripples. Phillip feels extreme guilt after he has sex with Chloe. Carly figures out that Chloe cheated on Daniel and Carly is a truth-teller. Carly threatens to tell Daniel the truth if Chloe doesn't. Meanwhile, Vivian still has her hands in the mix and she offers to help Chloe remove Carly from her life for good. Meanwhile, Melanie finds out that Stephanie trashed her birth control pills and she accuses her of trying to trap Nathan. Stephanie will take a darker turn in May. She's vindictive and she plays a convincing victim.

Hope/Dr. Baker/Arianna/Brady/Nicole: Hope's new saga really gets off the ground in May. She's acting strange -- nothing like the Hope we've seen in the past. There are mysterious muggings taking place all over Salem and everyone's getting whacked over the head. Hope is the mugger. Meanwhile, Arianna gets arrested which strains her relationship with Brady. Nicole comes face-to-face with Dr. Baker. Says Corday, "John Callahan is great. Dr. Baker is so much fun and it's a color we don't have on the show."

Kate/Stefano/Madeline/Will/Mia/Chad/Gabi: Viewers will learn that Madeline has a past with Kate and Stefano. She threatens to reveal a secret if they don't stay away from her family. Meanwhile, Will finds an old picture of Kate and Madeline together and he takes it to Chad. "Secrets will come from there that will be held for years to come... big stuff. It doesn't appear to be that way; it just seems like something from the past, but there's more to it than that."

Vivian/Victor/Maggie: Vivian shocks Victor with an impromptu wedding, but will it actually take place? Vivian is a psycho. Completely bonkers.

Alice: Salem is devastated when Alice's health takes a turn for the worse. "I think this will be the best memorial that has ever been done on a soap for an actor. But it really gets going in June."

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8276445/1/

I am looking forward to seeing the tribute to Frances. That is really going to be good.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: SOD: May Sweeps Spoilers   SOD: May Sweeps Spoilers EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:04 am

I'm really thinking they are going to go with Ejami..at least for a while. it won't last. I keep repeating that to myself. but it's looking more and more like it all the time.

I am ready to just give up and let it happen so it will hurry up and be over and done with. the sooner they do and get it over with, the sooner they can start planning a Lumi reunion!

I like this creepy business with Hope. what a crazy mess she is in.

Vivian is bonkers, ladies! she needs to be committed! LOL!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: SOD: May Sweeps Spoilers   SOD: May Sweeps Spoilers EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:19 pm

Half of Salem needs to be committed. Ugh, what a tangled mess the writers have woven thenselves.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: SOD: May Sweeps Spoilers   SOD: May Sweeps Spoilers EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:29 pm

i say it short, TIIC have destroyed the show compleetley.Sad
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: SOD: May Sweeps Spoilers   SOD: May Sweeps Spoilers EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:06 pm

short is best and you said it perfectly!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968

PostSubject: Re: SOD: May Sweeps Spoilers   SOD: May Sweeps Spoilers EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 11:37 pm

short and sweet is where its at, geez, the board is hopping tonight, guess we're gonna have to post more and more of these spoilers, its surely creating a buzz!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOD: May Sweeps Spoilers   SOD: May Sweeps Spoilers Empty

Back to top Go down

SOD: May Sweeps Spoilers
Page 1 of 1