Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Who Shot EJ

Go down 
+2
nala
tje8375
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tje8375
bronze
tje8375

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2009-09-23

Who Shot EJ Empty
PostSubject: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 6:45 am

It seems this thread has gotten a tad off topic, and become full of rumors. So, beware that nothing is this thread has been verified as of yet. If it becomes a spoiler then we will credit the person for posting it and also the site it came from. Please post all rumors and spoilers with a link to the site from whence they came. Any separate spoilers,
please post in a separate thread. If someone wants the Soaps.Com article posted with James Scott then fine, but please classify it under rumor! Thanks and read at your own risk!

I think Lucas needs to return for Will. I want the writers to revisit who shot EJ because I believe that Will did it and Lucas was only protecting him. After watching,

Lumi 2-11-08 (Part 1)
Lumi 2-11-08 (Pat 2)
Why Lucas May Have Shot EJ

I want Bryan back and I want a real Days story line please!

Who Shot EJ Family6Who Shot EJ Family8

God I must be reading to many fanfics lately!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Who Shot EJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 4:24 pm

OMG! yes! I've believed from the beginning that Will did the shooting and Lucas was just protecting his son. he wanted his son to stay out of prison and he didn't want his sons' life ruined because of one dumb act by an irate teenager. he took the fall for his son. I believe it and always will. some idiot writer dropped the ball BIG time! it could've been a huge story! no one would ever know, except the viewers and Will and Lucas. then, one day WAYYYY down the road, it would come out. but not till it was too late to prosecute Will for it. and since Lucas paid the price, they all have to let it go. there could've been tons of stories because of this!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Who Shot EJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:00 pm

Oh, I am sure Lucas was covering fo Will. Otherwise, why hurry him outta the country? I truly hope Bry reprises his role as Lucas and does some house cleaning, Lucas style. First off , we start off with Lucas kicking Ej outta the pent house and moving in himself. We get dna tests redone on all but Will and Allie. We find out Sydney and Johnny are Lucas's. Lucas engages Victor's help for getting the two kids outta da Mansion. Then Lucas has it out with Sami for letting Rafe be the daddy to his kids.
Then he tells her to her shocked face that Will was the one who shot Ej.

Sami faints she is so overwhelmed with the news. She is crushed by what her stupid choices have done to her family. Will comes running in and gathers Sami up.

"Dad, what did you do?" He cries.

Lucas helps get Sami to the couch. "I told her what you did to Ej Will." He responds.

Will is frightened and worried for Sami all that once. "Dad, mom can't keep a secret, they always get found out. If the Dimera's know, my life is over!" He says.

Lucas looks at him. " Trust me, this is one secret your mom will be keeping." He replies.

They both turn to Sami and there is a loud, angry knock at the door. They both look at it and Lucas goes to answer it.,.They are shocked to see Ej standing there, beet red and shaking with anger.

Lucas and Will both look at each other.. Oh my gosh, He knows! say their silent eyes.

Ej is about to take a step towards Lucas and Will, when Sami is up off her feet. She is standing in front of Lucas and Will. She glares at Ej. "Take one step more towards Lucas and Will and you will regret ever knowing me, ever hearing the name Samantha Brady!" She growls.

She leaps towards Ej and gets him in a choke hold. Lucas and Will try and stop her, but its to late..Sami is heck bent on killing Ej for everything he has ever done to their family,...

want more? I didn't plan on writing that, but out it came, please don't place elsewhere without permission,,,
Back to top Go down
tje8375
bronze
tje8375

Who Shot EJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:26 am

Actually I believe with all the turmoil that Will is feeling right now, he blurts out to Sami what he did in order to prevent Sami in continuing this insane relationship with the rapist. She is so devastated she doesn't know what to do. And then there is a knock at the door. She opens it and there stands Lucas. Oh so many directions to turn.

Who Shot EJ 20091203_Bryan3
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Who Shot EJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 11:46 am

That would actually be a perfect way to bring Lucas back. Dumb writers?! Don't they get Lucas is what the fans want?
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Who Shot EJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:17 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
That would actually be a perfect way to bring Lucas back. Dumb writers?! Don't they get Lucas is what the fans want?
quick answer: nope. they don't get anything. they are dumb!
Back to top Go down

Who Shot EJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 5:38 pm

I thought that Will might have been the one who shot EJ as well. I have a feeling that they went with Lucas, so as not to have a teenager carry such a huge burden on his shoulders for the rest of his life.
Back to top Go down
tje8375
bronze
tje8375

Who Shot EJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 4:22 am

bryandattilofan wrote:

They don't get what any of the Days fans want because ratings keep dropping, plummeting into an abyss that they will never recover from.
Back to top Go down
jtsahottie

jtsahottie

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-01

Who Shot EJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ EmptySat Apr 17, 2010 10:16 pm

Your right they don't get what fans want. Many of us quit watching and it shows as you mentioned about the ratings. I always thought it was Will and Lucas protecting him. As for TPTB they should bring BD back and go this route because from what I hear this Will is a pretty good actor. And this would be a great S/L. I would also like Johnny to go back being Lucas' and I'd rather Sydney turn out to be Nicoles. She deserves her more.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Who Shot EJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 2:14 am

JT!!!!! hey girl!! so good to see you! haven't seen you in forever!! OMG! I log in for just a minute and what a welcome sight to see! I'm so glad you are here! big hugs to you!

you know, I liked the looks of the other Will, but his acting was a little lacking. this one may be able to act, just wish he was as cute as the other one. Who Shot EJ Icon_wink

and nope, Sami doesn't deserve ANY of those poor kids. she is a terrible mother, but that's just my opinion.

I just know Will was the intended shooter, but for whatever reasons, TPTB decided to really drop the ball. dimwits.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Who Shot EJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:53 pm

I hate that a bunch of ill tempered bad mouthed women that do everything they can do make us look bad seem to get whatever they want. How fair is that? Now, I know I am not the only one feeling this way, bc I have heard many a Lumi say that just recently. I am sick of these hateful people always getting what they want. Ugh!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Who Shot EJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 3:29 am

I just got word today that little Ally may go to China to live with Lucas, but that later on, a new test will show she is EJ's. now come on!!! how is that fair? haven't we suffered enough? this comes from my little neice. she said something will happen that causes Sami to demand a new DNA test under guarded conditions to prove once and for all who fathered her children. she thinks Stefano is behind it because he hates Sami. but the results will shock everyone. why??? why would they do this??? it's so wrong!!
Back to top Go down

Who Shot EJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:04 pm

I sure do hope this is nothing but a rumor, and a very bad one at that.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Who Shot EJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 9:45 pm

working on verifying this info. Thanks for posting.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Who Shot EJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:19 pm

I have checked all over the net. Yes I see that Allie is is going to china, but have verified with several sources and have heard nothing in regards to Allie being Ej's. Imho I have to classify it as a rumor.,I'm sorry Leah, I tried hard, but found absolutely nothing in regards to this. I am not saying I don't believe your niece, I'm just saying I can't confirm it is all. Beleive me, if it is even the slightest bit a spoiler the Lumis everywhere would be excuse my french, raising hell about now. Let's give it some time and see what happens, OK. No hurt feelings intended.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Who Shot EJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:49 pm

I'm sorry. it was late when I posted. let me clarify:

"something will happen that causes Sami to demand a new DNA test under guarded conditions to prove once and for all who fathered her children. she thinks Stefano is behind it because he hates Sami. but the results will shock everyone." only this part came from my neice, not the rest.

the other stuff came from a girl in my training class. she said she read it somewhere, but didn't say where. I was so upset. but also so tired. I was hoping someone could find out for sure.

finding out Lucas fathered both twins would shock everyone, right? so it could be that.
Back to top Go down
tje8375
bronze
tje8375

Who Shot EJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:02 am

It just dawned on me, wouldn't it just take the cake that Stefano's revenge on his son is to reveal that Lucas is Johnny's father. Hmmmm!!!

Who Shot EJ 8Family1Who Shot EJ 8Family2
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Who Shot EJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 11:50 am

Now that would be awesome revenge, that Ej is not the father of Johnny. He should not be, what a slime ball!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Who Shot EJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:59 pm

I just read an interview with James Scott. it would seem my neice is right again. Ejami is coming. not sure how long it will last, tho. but it's going to happen. maybe they will be broken up when it is revealed that Lucas is Johnny's real father.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Who Shot EJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:49 pm

Yes, I think they might try to go with Ejami again briefly, like they did a couple of years ago. But it is not going to last, at least I don't think so. Does anyone think Sami will still be able to stand EJ after she finds out what he did? Do you think she would be able to forgive him? I'm guessing no. No
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
nala
elite lumi fan

Who Shot EJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:36 pm

so many people are really upset over this interview. but I really don't think it matters anymore what the fans think. I think they have finally decided to do whatever they choose and fans will just have to suck it up or not watch. Who Shot EJ Icon_sad

I was snooping around and read that some were saying James was speaking for Alison. so I read it again. he did say he thinks she feels the same way, but not that he knew she felt the same way. so I didn't see that he was speaking for her.

I hope some of the over zealous posters don't push so hard that they destroy any chance we may have at getting Lucas back and keeping him! I hope TPTB don't decide to punish us for what a few crazies did. some people go overboard, you know? and it always backfires. I want TPTB to see that we are calm, easy-going, mature fans. not a bunch of crack pots who fly off at the handle. they will respect us if we come across as the good and mature fan base.

but I have a little news, *maybe*, James has been offered a job. I think he is wanted on another soap, but do NOT quote me. I'm not for certain yet. let's keep our wits about us and don't mess this up! if we keep cool heads, he may be gone by this Fall!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Who Shot EJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:39 pm

THis is a rant, so no one take it personally.

ok this just plain ticks me off. I had a really good post typed up and my darned computer ate it! Lol, how rude is that. I am moving this thread bc it is now filled with unverified rumor. Just bc James Scott says Ejami is coming, doesn't make it so. I read that article and James is so full of it his eyes are brown. I am not directing this at you Leah, but if I hear Ejami is coming one more time today I think we may just have the largest barf nag in the entire world filled by just little ole me!
Also, James can not possibly know his script till nov, bc Ali said differently. So how the heck does he know for certian Ejami is coming. Again, none of this is directed at anybody here, but I am sick of this bs known as Ejami.
They are setting Sami up to be the town fool again, bc they will get close and Rafe or Nicole will expose Ejerk for exactly what he is. They will rain on Sami's parade and I hope to gads that its a heavy down pour of a rain. Let the rain fall down in fact let a cyclone blow Ejami away bc I am sick of this b.s. known as Ejami.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Who Shot EJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:46 pm

from what I read, he doesn't say they definitely will go with Ejami, but that he thinks they will. sorry for the rumor, but it's at least a good rumor, don't you think?

sorry your computer ate your post. try to breathe calmly and just let it roll off of you like water off a ducks back.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Who Shot EJ Empty
PostSubject: Rumor Rampant thread, read at your own risk!   Who Shot EJ EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:56 pm

thats exactly why I said, let the rain fall down on Sami's parade, but let it happen quickly. Remember, that was just a rant, not to be taken seriously or personally.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Who Shot EJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 10:03 pm

I know, I was just trying to make a funny. my lack of sleep is not making for a very funny me. sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Who Shot EJ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Who Shot EJ   Who Shot EJ Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Shot EJ
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous :: Welcome, Rules and Announcements :: Forum Rules-
Jump to: