Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

SOD: EJ's Scheme Is Exposed!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vicky4lumi
bronze

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-31

SOD: EJ's Scheme Is Exposed! Empty
PostSubject: SOD: EJ's Scheme Is Exposed!   SOD: EJ's Scheme Is Exposed! EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:31 pm

EJ’s evil scheme is exposed on DAYS

Truth and Consequences

After dodging a bullet last week with Nicole (“She knows something is up with him and it’s not good.” notes her portrayer, Arianne Zucker). EJ’s kidnapping plot is finally uncovered by the one person (besides Sami) he tried the hardest to keep it from: Stefano. “Scary!” Says Leanne Hunley, Anna is the one to spill the beans. Stefano discovers her and Anna is completely terrified because it’s the end of the road. When he first discovers her, it’s kind of funny because she’s getting a massage and she thinks someone else is giving her the massage, and she turns around and it’s him. He has her cornered, she tries everything she can to get him to let her go.

Ultimately, Anna is forced to confess all, but Stefano at first, doesn’t believe his son could have orchestrated such an unconscionable scheme. “She tells him everything, she tells him that EJ is the guilty party and I don’t think she has to tell him too much more,” notes Hunley. Notes of her scenes with him are about trying to stay alive and once he has that information. She’s in jeopardy.

Fortunately, Anna has a past with the Phoenix. “When she first came to town, she worked for Stefano, so she knows him and knows what he’s capable of and she always has” points out Hunley. “She really knows how to work him too, she eventually figures out the right thing to say in the deal she makes with him." While Anna may be safe for the time being, Stefano sets a trap for his son.

EJ, meanwhile, is growing closer and closer to Sami. “From Sami’s perspective, it’s not like she’s forgotten about his past or the things he did, but she’s very much treating him the way she wants others to treat her: like he’s turned over a new leaf. He’s changed. And she’s going to believe that.” Explains Allison Sweeney (Sami). “I think a lot of that stems from the past and the mistakes she’s made and she’s changed, so she believes it’s possible in others. She’s very much in a glass house and not one to throw stones. She’s giving him the benefit of the doubt.

At the townhouse, Will catches Sami and EJ hugging and goes ballistic. “He’s hugging her because she’s had a bit of a bad day.” Says James Scott (EJ). It’s taken completely out of context,” Adds Sweeney. “Will walks into a genuine moment between two people where she is turning to EJ for support, so the way Will reads it definitely affects her.” An argument ensues, which ends with Will storming out. The Stefano calls EJ and leads his son to believe he’s ready to broker a deal about the mansion. “Stefano calls EJ and says he’s willing to sign the house over to him and that’s what EJ wants,” Explains Scott. Before EJ leaves to meet his father, he tells Sami that he feels he has finally beaten him. Sami however is concerned that the two will make up.

“She feels like Stefano is the biggest problem here and a lot of the stuff that happened between EJ and Sami wouldn’t have happened if it weren’t for Stefano. So she definitely feels like he’s the bad, dark side of EJ. “Observes Sweeney. “So when it comes to this moment, I think Sami’s really proud of EJ for saying that he wants to break free of Stefano and go out on his own and not be that man. But she’s nervous because Stefano has lured EJ back in many times, so Sami knows that it’s definitely possible because Stefano can be very persuasive. There’s the danger of EJ getting sucked back in, but she’s hopeful that EJ has seen Stefano for who he really is and hopefully, this time, it’s for good.

EJ arrives at Chez Dimera where Stefano shows EJ the taped confession he procured from Anna. “He goes to the house like an idiot, walking into the belly of the beast and we spend a whole show dancing around it, which was really good,” previews Scott. "At the end, his father is like ‘I got you, I know.’ Then the next show, Stefano tells him he’s going to tell Samantha, so EJ has no choice but to try and kill him. So that’s what he tries to do..."

FUTURE SHOCK: Because she’s still in the dark about EJ’s plot against her, Sami (Allison Sweeney) is standing by his side.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: SOD: EJ's Scheme Is Exposed!   SOD: EJ's Scheme Is Exposed! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 2:44 am

This whole article makes me sick. I am sick of the Ej and Ejami spoilers. This is causing a big ruckus over at Daytime Royalty. Man, they literally just let you say anything on that board and don't care one way or the other.

Say Leah, you got any of those pretty barf bags you were talking about, I think I could you one right about now.

Sami is not going to forgive Ej for what he did by taking Sydney. Its parental kidnapping and its a crime. The basty deserves to go down for it. SOD: EJ's Scheme Is Exposed! 269468 That smilie is appropriate for the battle that rages on and this one for how I feel about it. SOD: EJ's Scheme Is Exposed! 348787
Back to top Go down
vicky4lumi
bronze

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: SOD: EJ's Scheme Is Exposed!   SOD: EJ's Scheme Is Exposed! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:00 am

Oh I am sick of this s/l too. It's time to end. Sami wants Rafe more than she will ever want ej. I hope if he decides to tell her that he think he loves her (puke) that she slaps him across the room!!

Mostly I just want LUCAS back!! sunny
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: SOD: EJ's Scheme Is Exposed!   SOD: EJ's Scheme Is Exposed! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 3:17 am

vicky4lumi wrote:
Oh I am sick of this s/l too. It's time to end. Sami wants Rafe more than she will ever want ej. I hope if he decides to tell her that he think he loves her (puke) that she slaps him across the room!!

Mostly I just want LUCAS back!! sunny

Well as much as I don't like reading this spoiler, I don't think it's good at all for the ejamis. I mean if this were all about Sami and Lucas I'd say they were doomed. I hope this storyline ends soon. And I hope that this new Sami stops being front and center. I say bring back the old Sami or put this one on the backburner.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: SOD: EJ's Scheme Is Exposed!   SOD: EJ's Scheme Is Exposed! EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:50 pm

How can they expect that this is the road that leads to true love? Its just not healthy or Sami to be with him. The man is toxic for her. I just wish she could see that. But this is the usual way they set Sami up for the fall, she's believing in him again,and it will turn out he stole their own daughter..No mother would forgive for this, this is just to much!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOD: EJ's Scheme Is Exposed!   SOD: EJ's Scheme Is Exposed! Empty

Back to top Go down

SOD: EJ's Scheme Is Exposed!
Page 1 of 1