Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated*

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated* Empty
PostSubject: Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated*   Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated* EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 12:54 am

National Enquirer Spoilers
-EJ confides in Lexie about his feelings for Sami.
-Brady and Arianna agree to make joint decisions.
-Anna surprises Stefano with new information.
-Philip assures Chloe of Daniel's love for her.

**UPDATED 3/25**

SOW Spoilers
-Nicole toys with Arianna.
-Rafe threatens DA Woods.
-EJ realizes he's been tricked.
-Will catches Sami and EJ in a hug.

**UPDATED 3/26**

CDN TV Guide Spoilers
Monday
Nicole reunites with Chloe; Stefano finds Anna, who finally admits her role in Sydney's kidnapping.

Tuesday
Anna is caught by Stefano and makes a deal in exchange for her life; Will catches EJ and Sami hugging.

Wednesday
Sami loses it when she learns Rafe is in trouble; Rafe can't provide a good answer for why he stood Gabi up at the movies.

Thursday
Sami realizes Rafe needs an alibi and she decides to provide one for him; Daniel successfully talks Carly through an emergency surgery.

Friday
EJ itches to kill Stefano, but is unable to go through with it when Sami bursts in; Chloe pretends she's fine with Carly moving in.

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8262795/1/

These are some very snooze worthy spoilers.

EJ Sleep
Brady and Arianna Sleep Sleep Sleep
Phillip and Chloe Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep

Last edited by Tinkerbelle on Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated*   Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated* EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 4:16 am

Omg, I'm getting so sick of these boring spoilers. There's not much worth watching from the looks of these spoilers.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated*   Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated* EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:18 pm

CDN TV
Guide Spoilers
Monday
Nicole reunites with Chloe; Stefano finds Anna, who finally admits her role in Sydney's kidnapping.

Tuesday
Anna is caught by Stefano and makes a deal in exchange for her life; Will
catches EJ and Sami hugging.

Wednesday
Sami loses it when she learns Rafe is in trouble; Rafe can't provide a good answer for why he stood Gabi up at the movies.

Thursday
Sami realizes Rafe needs an alibi and she decides to provide one for him; Daniel successfully talks Carly through an emergency surgery.

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated*   Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated* EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 9:22 pm

you HAVE to watch this!!!

Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated*   Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated* EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:00 pm

Ok, I like those spoilers. I know some of you don't liek Safe, but it is still better then anything Ejami. Those two I can't stomach. Just when is going to move out of her pent house? She needs to give him the boot.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated*   Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated* EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 4:55 pm

if Anna comes clean to Stefano, it won't be long till EJ's secret is out to everyone. Stefano will be angry that EJ pulled one over on him and let him worry about his grandchild needlessly. I see this ending very badly for EJ. when Tony ticked off Stefano, Stefano marooned him on an Island where he was stuck for ..what..20 years, right? this can NOT end well for EJ, no matter how you slice it. Sami will hate him, Rafe will want to get revenge, Stefano will be ticked beyond belief. if EJ doesn't run away and hide, Stefano will do something.

my hope is that it will all come to a head soon. Lucas will return and he and Sami will leave together. she will realize she only clung to Rafe because she developed that thing where you think you love your protector. but you don't really. Rafe will be hurt, but not bad and he'll understand. true love will win out.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated*   Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated* EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 3:14 am

I can't wait to see how this story unfolds. I just hope it is all over and done with soon. I cannot wait until the vets return!!! dancing bannana
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated*   Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated* EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:03 pm

Leah, I sure like your version of things. Can you send them to the writers please bc I would sure like Lumi back!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated*   Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated* EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 5:20 pm

maybe they are bringing Lucas back as a sort of "test drive". see how well he does. if the ratings go up while he is on, they might decide to bring him back permanently!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated*   Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated* EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:15 pm

I want Bryan to come back so bad! I am so excited for the possibility that he might be back. I've been printing and sending postcards. I think it's good to start up the old campaign forum again. BDF, do we still have that around here somewhere? We need to start positive campaigning and supporting Bryan and Lumi!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated*   Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated* EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:21 pm

I sent a dozen postcards out, too. they all said KEEP BRYAN! on them.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated*   Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated* EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:39 pm

I know. I have been really biting my tongue on the negative Ej stuff, I think its purple. No, the old posts are in the archives. I think what we do need is a positive Bryan campaign. Great look pics and banners of Bryan with positive slogans on them.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated*   Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated* EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 8:51 pm

anything negative will only serve to rile up EJ lovers feathers. then a fight will ensue. it's best to let them enjoy whatever they think they have and not concern yourself with them. besides; even IF they get EJami, IT WON'T LAST. they have to know that on some level. it may happen, but it's doomed. too much has happened now.

maybe (not saying I want it) it might be good to get EJami and get it over with. when they all finally see that they are nothing and probably as boring as Safe, then maybe they will let it go. probably not, knowing those EJami's, but TPTB will. then Sami can be DONE with Rafe, done with EJ and ready to go back to her true love. maybe Sami just needs to get everything out of her system once and for all. then she and Lucas can be a forever lasting couple!

in the meantime, we can all make pretty barf bags to pass out. just till the worst is over! LOL!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated*   Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated* EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 9:07 pm

I already have a hot and sexy Bryan banner out there. Its says Bryan tickles my fancy, what about yours. I think a good, positive Bryan campaign is the way to go at this point.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated*   Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated* EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 4:42 am

nala wrote:
anything negative will only serve to rile up EJ lovers feathers. then a fight will ensue. it's best to let them enjoy whatever they think they have and not concern yourself with them. besides; even IF they get EJami, IT WON'T LAST. they have to know that on some level. it may happen, but it's doomed. too much has happened now.

maybe (not saying I want it) it might be good to get EJami and get it over with. when they all finally see that they are nothing and probably as boring as Safe, then maybe they will let it go. probably not, knowing those EJami's, but TPTB will. then Sami can be DONE with Rafe, done with EJ and ready to go back to her true love. maybe Sami just needs to get everything out of her system once and for all. then she and Lucas can be a forever lasting couple!

in the meantime, we can all make pretty barf bags to pass out. just till the worst is over! LOL!

No, I see what you mean Leah. I mean they writers may decide to give the ykw fans what they want for a short time. But it won't work and it will not last. I will hate, hate, hate to see that, but if they have to give them a shot just to make the fans happy and get it over with, oh well, at least I can tune out for that the way I did when they slept together. What I think might happen is the writers might go with ejami temporarily and then pull the rug out from under them when the whole truth comes out. And it will come out, and I just cannot see Sami forgiving that.

Anyway, on to happier talk, I think it's great to post positively. Stop giving EJ & ejami all the attention. We just need to be positive and happy about our couple.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated*   Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated* EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:35 pm

I think in the end, it will be Lumi. it has always been a Lumi story. it started with them hating each other, then, using each other, then, working together to bring about a mutual cause, then, comforting each other and becoming friends. finally, they fell in love. it is a story that took years to build. just like Scarlett and Rhett. she started out hating him, then used him...but, she finally fell in love with him. and no matter how bad things got, she always found her way back to him. their love spanned many years, just like Lumi. so that's why I think Sami may just have to go thru the crap for a while till she finds her way back to her true love, just like Scarlett.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated*   Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated* EmptyTue Mar 30, 2010 1:53 pm

I just hope something happens soon. I am glad Nicole is back. She will hopefully piece the Sydnapping
together soon, and she can kick Ej's sorry butt all over town. She is now strong enough to do it. That I would sit through with the popcorn!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated*   Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated* Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoilers for the week of 4/5/10 *updated*
Page 1 of 1