Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Spoiler: Someone assumed to be dead is back!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Spoiler: Someone assumed to be dead is back! Empty
PostSubject: Spoiler: Someone assumed to be dead is back!   Spoiler: Someone assumed to be dead is back! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:27 am

http://daytimeconfidential.com/2010/03/02/john-callahan-brings-dastardly-dr-baker-back-to-days-for-lengthier-stint

Ruh roh. Looks like more trouble for Nicole Walker Roberts Kiriakis DiMera (Arianne Zucker) once she gets out of the clink. Sources say John Callahan is back on set at Days of Our Lives this week reprising the role of Dr. Baker, the sinister physician who helped Nikki switch Sami (Alison Sweeney) and Mia's (Taylor Sprietler) babies. Look for this stint to be a bit lengthier, according to one mole.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Someone assumed to be dead is back!   Spoiler: Someone assumed to be dead is back! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 12:28 am

Now this could be cool and very interesting. Some people who don't like Nicole are delighted because they think it may be more trouble for Nicole. But how much more trouble could she get in? Everything is already out. I think it could mean much more than that. Cool I can't wait to see what it is! What do you all think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Someone assumed to be dead is back!   Spoiler: Someone assumed to be dead is back! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 2:25 pm

I figured that it would be Dr. Baker who would return from the dead. I am thrilled! I have always wondered if the Ejole baby was still alive and if there would be more twists and turns about the babyswitch. Dr. Baker may just be the one to unravel this whole mess.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Someone assumed to be dead is back!   Spoiler: Someone assumed to be dead is back! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 6:03 pm

I just really don't believe the EJole baby could've possibly survived. it was only a 4 month term baby. she wasn't even showing yet. my nephew was born two months early and they fought and struggled for over a month to keep him alive. even at 7 months, he only weighed 3 pounds. the youngest survival of an infant on record is 6 months. before that, they haven't even developed lungs or a full skull. it's just too far fetched to believe her baby survived.

besides, Mia's baby was switched with Sami's baby. so if there was an EJole baby, where did Mia's baby go? if there were three babies and one died, that means there are two babies left. but we only have one. Stefano is evil, but he wouldn't involve an outsider's innocent baby for his plans. it wouldn't have been necessary. just let Nicole carry her baby. if indeed it was an EJole baby, Stefano would want it.

so, I think Nicole lost her baby and Stefano was desperate to get the EJami baby. he knew Sami would keep him from the baby, but Nicole wouldn't. so he made sure he got EJ's baby. that way he would be in his grandchilds' life. he didn't care about Sami. he just wanted the baby.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Someone assumed to be dead is back!   Spoiler: Someone assumed to be dead is back! EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:31 pm

nala wrote:
I just really don't believe the EJole baby could've possibly survived. it was only a 4 month term baby. she wasn't even showing yet. my nephew was born two months early and they fought and struggled for over a month to keep him alive. even at 7 months, he only weighed 3 pounds. the youngest survival of an infant on record is 6 months. before that, they haven't even developed lungs or a full skull. it's just too far fetched to believe her baby survived.

besides, Mia's baby was switched with Sami's baby. so if there was an EJole baby, where did Mia's baby go? if there were three babies and one died, that means there are two babies left. but we only have one. Stefano is evil, but he wouldn't involve an outsider's innocent baby for his plans. it wouldn't have been necessary. just let Nicole carry her baby. if indeed it was an EJole baby, Stefano would want it.

so, I think Nicole lost her baby and Stefano was desperate to get the EJami baby. he knew Sami would keep him from the baby, but Nicole wouldn't. so he made sure he got EJ's baby. that way he would be in his grandchilds' life. he didn't care about Sami. he just wanted the baby.

That is true, but this is Days after all. They have very far-fetched storylines. Billie was about as far along in her pregnancy with Chelsea/Georgia when she lost her and she came back to life. And Billie held her still born baby in her arms. Nicole was unconsious, she dreamed that she held her very alive baby in her arms. I think that Dr. Baker had something to do with all of this and was somehow working for Stephano. I think that Stephano knew from the very beginning that Sami was pregnant. So either Sydney could be Nicole's baby, or her baby might still be alive out there somewhere or none of that could be true. Maybe Nicole's baby is not alive, maybe the babies were never switched. I think there are more twists involved and I just can't wait to see what they are. But if the writers want to bring Ejole's baby back they will. I thought it was absolutely ridiculous that Bo and Billie's baby still turned out to be alive, but I got used to the idea and to Chelsea. Maybe Nicole's baby will factor in sometime in the future.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Someone assumed to be dead is back!   Spoiler: Someone assumed to be dead is back! EmptyThu Mar 04, 2010 6:36 pm

I was never a fan of the EJole baby. I prefer Nicole as the sharp, witty, savvy, drink toting, coniving, future Vivian. I just couldn't enjoy the sniveling, crying, tortured victim they turned her into.

I hated that they made her pregnant and really hated that they made her lose her baby. but for the sake of the better character, I was glad there was no baby to interfere with Nicole being Nicole.

I would LOVE to see her with Brady and watch Victor squirm! you know he would hate that! it would be so cool! the storylines would be infinite! Nicole loves Sydney, there is no denying that, but Sami won't want her anywhere near her baby, of course. BUT...Sydney is Brady's neice and he will get to see her. CONFLICT!!! LOL! plus, Stefano would hate that his grand daughter is being raised by Sami and he can't see her, BUT Victor CAN! his arch nemisis! we're talking some good stuff here! Nicole would be in such a major position of power. she could manipulate Stefano and Victor. she could destroy EJ completely. this could be so good, if they write it well.

that's just my take on it. I'm still holding out hope that this will be a Lumi baby somehow after all. but you know how I am. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoiler: Someone assumed to be dead is back!   Spoiler: Someone assumed to be dead is back! Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoiler: Someone assumed to be dead is back!
Page 1 of 1