Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

What color is more tolerable for you?
Red
Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h Vote_lcap50%Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h Vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Pink
Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h Vote_lcap17%Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
White
Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h Vote_lcap0%Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Purple
Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h Vote_lcap33%Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h Vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Other
Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h Vote_lcap0%Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h Empty
PostSubject: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your help   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:37 am

I want to get everyone's opinion. As you all may know Kim, Malin and I like to redecorate often, lol! And Kim and I would like to decorate for Valentine's Day. But I want to know what you all would like. I know most of you like the current color scheme on the board. I want you all to continue to post here, and enjoy coming here. So I want to know what colors are more pleasing to you. I know Maggie, you like the dark colors too like the dark blue. And I love pink. Let me know what you all like. I think Bryan will still continue to be the focal point of the board. But we can do a new board pic with a Valentine's theme. Thanks for your help!
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 1:35 pm

For Valentine's Day, I think a pink and red theme would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 11:29 pm

Thanks Maggie!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 3:19 pm

There is a lovely pink and red design for forummotion in the design choices for the board. We've used it be back when I had the Illumination board, it might just work. It was pink and red and had just a few simple hearts for the design. What does eveyone think?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:40 am

Sounds perfect.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 12:41 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
There is a lovely pink and red design for forummotion in the design choices for the board. We've used it be back when I had the Illumination board, it might just work. It was pink and red and had just a few simple hearts for the design. What does eveyone think?
That sounds good. Let's see if we get a couple more votes first.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h EmptySun Jan 31, 2010 6:39 pm

ok, lets vote away folks, the design hasthe pink and red and simpole hearts. No glitter, no big spanking hearts, just a siple valentine's design that is really nice bc of its simplicty. So what does everyone want, its your chance to have a say in how the forum looks...
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 9:15 pm

Hopefully we will get a couple more votes, then we can start decorating for valentine's. And for future reference also let us know what colors you like in general.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 10:03 pm

Two votes for red and one for pink. I picked pink, but I like red and pink, so red is fine with me.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:53 am

I'll be different and vote for purple! Or should I say difficult, lol! Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h 359538
Too bad Nala, Lumiforever, and Doc haven't been here lately to vote. I miss them. Sad Maybe Ana will vote before we decide. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:17 pm

I know Nala likes purple, Do hates glitter lol so log as ther is no glitter and the colors aren't to crazy I think she will be ok. I know everyone like dthe blue we had here but this is valentines. I have seen Nala logging in and I haven't seen Doc yet, so maybe she will be in soon to give her two cents. Nala, Doc, wherefore art thou? Same thing with Lumiforever, wherefore art thou...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:04 pm

I seem to recall that Doc loves purple too.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 8:36 pm

hmmmm, maybe we can do a red and purple theme,, then its still valentines in nature. what about red backround with purple accents? hmmm..any thoughts?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:00 pm

That should work. Better not wait too much longer or Valentine's Day will be over.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:41 pm

I'm around, just overwhelmed with work right now. I log in, read and log back out. I fell and cracked my elbow; and it is starting into our busy season at work. we also have a ship and a high tech program sent to Haiti. guess who had to make all the requesitions for it? I'm getting about 4 hours of sleep a night right now, between work and the painful elbow. I'm not trying to avoid anyone, just really tired and not feeling to great. I do love purple and lavender, but anything you girls want is fine with me. ok, I've typed my fingers into the ground today. thought I'd better say something and let you know I'm still around, tho. going to take my oxycodone and try to rest. nothing really helps. I think I'm just to tired. I'll be thinking of you all.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 9:45 pm

well, glad to her from you Nala. I am sorry you aren't feeling well. I have been having back issues ever since doing heavy lifting at work. I was given a back brace, but I gotta say, I am not thilled with the lifting. We are trying to do a valentines day theme. I do believe purple can go in with those colors. I just bought a skirt you would love, its puprle with just a tad bot of glitter on it, not to much, but just a litle sparkle. Anyhoo, we we do our best to make the forum inviting to everyone. I think its a good idea to ask everyone's thoughts, so we can have a forum that everyone loves to visit. Glad to see you back Nala. I hope you feel better.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 10:56 pm

nala wrote:
I'm around, just overwhelmed with work right now. I log in, read and log back out. I fell and cracked my elbow; and it is starting into our busy season at work. we also have a ship and a high tech program sent to Haiti. guess who had to make all the requesitions for it? I'm getting about 4 hours of sleep a night right now, between work and the painful elbow. I'm not trying to avoid anyone, just really tired and not feeling to great. I do love purple and lavender, but anything you girls want is fine with me. ok, I've typed my fingers into the ground today. thought I'd better say something and let you know I'm still around, tho. going to take my oxycodone and try to rest. nothing really helps. I think I'm just to tired. I'll be thinking of you all.
Nala! Nice to hear from you! hug I've missed you. I'm sorry to hear you're not feeling well. Sad I hope we start seeing you around a lot more. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 2:13 am

Me too! woo hoo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:27 pm

This really doesn't belong here, but I can't post in the super secret rant section. I am not pleased about that.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:22 pm

just popping in for a few seconds. I guess I did more damage than I thought to my elbow. I just got back from the orthopedic guy. they put a cast on me and now I have to type with one hand. great. just what I need. Rolling Eyes

oh well. this to will pass. right?

so, do we have a idea how to revamp the place? since it is a Valentines day theme, do whats best with V-day colors. you can always re-do it after with some spring type stuff. maybe some lilacs or freesia. I'm very easy and just want everone to enjoy the place. you girls in the decorating dept. will do great, I'm sure of it. you always do. Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 8:32 pm

Maggie wrote:
This really doesn't belong here, but I can't post in the super secret rant section. I am not pleased about that.
I could read it but couldn't post either.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:21 pm

nala wrote:
Maggie wrote:
I could read it but couldn't post either.

It's like a slap in the face. I feel completely disenfranchised. Mad Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:33 pm

hmm wierd, maggie and nala should both be able to post there. I know I added you both. Ok, well my computer has been acting funny lately. Let me try and add you again. There is not to much there right now, but I'll let you both know the rules to it, then add you, again, lol.

1. absolutely no sharing of info, especially with those on the Sof board.
2. no coyping and pasting of info on other sites, especially the sof board.
3. no actor bashing.
4. no poster bashing.

That about covers it. I am sure the pair of you will do neither, but its a good idea to have the rules covered, so we can move along and post there. I'll try and add you both right now.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 7:46 pm

ok, I had to create a user group so that ya'll could gain access. Its been a while since I had to do it and you can't just add folks just by clicking their name. It had to be in a user gorup. Anyhoo, you are nala are in teh group, now please join in and post away. Please pm me or tink if you have further issues and we help you out. Now, back to redecorating the board. Tink, has a color decision been made yet?
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h EmptySat Feb 06, 2010 12:06 am

thank you, BDF. my tyiping will stink for a while cuz of the cast. I just got one hand to type with.

can't wait to see what the new lay-out will be. I know it will look great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h   Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking about redecorating for Valentine's Day, need your h
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next