Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Spoilers for the week of 01-18-10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Spoilers for the week of 01-18-10 Empty
PostSubject: Spoilers for the week of 01-18-10   Spoilers for the week of 01-18-10 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 4:49 am

All daily & weekly spoilers for the week of Jan. 28th will be placed here.

National Enquirer Spoilers
-Bo asks Daniel to watch Carly.
-Kate ponders how to bond with Melanie.
-Troy overhears Arianna on a conference call.
-Sami has a fight with Rafe over Sydney.
-Carly goes ballistic on Vivian.

**UPDATED 1/12**

Soaps.com Spoilers
Week of January 18:

Hope opens up to Maggie about her feelings for Bo.

Bo asks Daniel to keep an eye on Carly.

Though Mia knows it’s wrong but admits to herself that she wants both Chad and Will.

Kate tries to figure out how to bond with Melanie.

Troy overhears Arianna on a conference call.

Thursday January 21:
Sami has a fight with Rafe over Sydney.

Friday January 22:
Carly goes ballistic on Vivian.

http://www.soaps.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8235999/1/

I'll I can say is. Rolling Eyes Sleep I do hope this means the beginning of Darly and the end of the Danloe.

Last edited by Tinkerbelle on Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 01-18-10   Spoilers for the week of 01-18-10 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 5:15 pm

I could support Darly. they are at least in the same age group. then maybe Chloe could get Brady to see what a dippy move it is trying to go after Nicole and help her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 01-18-10   Spoilers for the week of 01-18-10 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:40 pm

I think Darly might work. Let's give it a try. As to Chloe and Brady, I don't know that it will happen. Brady is pretty much tied up with Ari and Nicole. I have a feeling it might be a Carly/Daniel/Chloe triangle.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 01-18-10   Spoilers for the week of 01-18-10 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:35 am

nala wrote:
I could support Darly. they are at least in the same age group. then maybe Chloe could get Brady to see what a dippy move it is trying to go after Nicole and help her.
I think that would be great! All I know is I can't stand Danloe, or Bricole. This might be the solution. And of course I don't want Carly to be with Bo, he belongs with Hope of course. I don't like this Bo/Hope/Carly storyline, I hate seeing Bo and Hope separated.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 01-18-10   Spoilers for the week of 01-18-10 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:42 pm

I agree completely, Tink.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 01-18-10   Spoilers for the week of 01-18-10 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 8:12 pm

Lol, I seem to be the only Bricole fan here. I once upon a time liked Broe but I just don't know that its going to happen again. I just don't like the character of Chloe any longer, and I do kind of feel sorry for Nicole. I do also like Ejole. Who knows however, where these dippy writers are taking things.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 01-18-10   Spoilers for the week of 01-18-10 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 9:14 pm

no not really. I think Brady and Nicole have something there. I just don't trust the writers to go with it. I'm scared to get my hopes up. but I def think Dan and Carly would be perfect together. I think Eric is great with pretty much anybody they put him with. he is so comfortable and easy. he can do great with Chloe or Nicole. I bet he could even do great with Arianna. he just has that magnetism. he's a good actor. not every guy can do that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 01-18-10   Spoilers for the week of 01-18-10 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:09 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
Lol, I seem to be the only Bricole fan here. I once upon a time liked Broe but I just don't know that its going to happen again. I just don't like the character of Chloe any longer, and I do kind of feel sorry for Nicole. I do also like Ejole. Who knows however, where these dippy writers are taking things.

I like Brady with Nicole at this time, but I don't know if that's going to go anywhere. I still like Nicole with EJ best and am holding out hope for Sydney to be an Ejole baby.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 01-18-10   Spoilers for the week of 01-18-10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoilers for the week of 01-18-10
Page 1 of 1