Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10 Empty
PostSubject: Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10   Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:36 am

Daytime Dial Spoilers

NEXT WEEK:

* Rafe urges Will to give Mia another chance.

* Bo walks in on Carly and Hope arguing.

* Vivian suspects she knows who Carly’s daughter is.

* Melanie and Nathan deny they still have feelings for each other.

* Philip and Melanie set a date for the wedding.

Thursday – Brady comes to Arianna’s rescue.

Friday – Victor learns Carly and Bo slept together.

http://daytimedial.blogspot.com/
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10   Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 2:57 pm

I hate that Lucas isn't there to advise Will. What were TPTB thinking? Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10   Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 5:31 pm

Friday – Victor learns Carly and Bo slept together.

oh man, Victor is gonna be so mad.

I think Vivian will try to kill Carly's child, but will find out at the last minute that she really is Lawrence's child after all.

the rest is yawn worthy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10   Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10 EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 6:44 pm

I like your thoughts about Vivian and Carly's child. You may be on to something. And yes, Victor will be livid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Spoilers for wk of January 11th; *UPDATED 1/9*   Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 12:22 am

**UPDATED 1/9**

More Daily Spoilers

Monday, January 11th
Melanie comforts Maggie over her loss; Vivian offers an olive branch to Philip; Victor yells at Brady for defending Nicole and Arianna; Carly tells Bo she loves him; Vivian informs Victor that the walls are closing in on Carly.

Tuesday, January 12th
Rafe urges Will to give Mia another chance; Hope confronts Carly about sleeping with Bo; Melanie tells Philip she wants to put their elopement on hold; Anna wants to know when she can deliver the ransom demand; Lucas apologizes to Maggie.

Wednesday, Januray 13th
Bo walks in on Carly and Hope arguing; Philip and Melanie set a date for the wedding; Melanie and Nathan deny they still have feelings for each other; Arianna and Brady have a double date with Chloe and Daniel; Mia bonds with Maggie.

Thursday, January 14th
Brady comes to Arianna's rescue; Vivian suspects she knows who Carly's daughter is; Bo and Hope have a heart-to-heart conversation; Rafe revisits the DiMera mansion, looking for a link to the kidnapping; Stefano confronts EJ about selling off assets.

Friday, January 15th
Victor learns Carly and Bo slept together; Rafe questions Sami about EJ, and she overreacts; Melanie overhears Bo and Carly talking about her; Chad helps out Gabi, so she gives him another chance.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10   Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 2:07 am

Thanks for posting Maggie! I hope you don't mind, I merged the threads since their was already a thread for that week. Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10 265980
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10   Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 1:29 pm

That makes sense, Tink. I'm looking forward to seeing Lucas again!!!
Back to top Go down
Ana75
bronze
Ana75

Number of posts : 127
Registration date : 2009-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10   Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 3:16 pm

I love that Lucas spoiler and I am really liking that there are more Broe scenes. Very Happy I am loving that actually!!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10   Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10 EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 11:55 pm

Ana! I can't wait for more Broe scenes either! It's the only thing keeping me tuned into Days. I still love Eric & Broe so much. I also can't wait to make more caps. I made some great new ones btw, maybe I'll post them here so you'll come back & visit us. Wink lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10   Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 1:16 am

I was a big Broe fan before they left for Europe. Their story was so romantic and beautiful. Just recently have I enjoyed their scenes together. It took me a while to get used to Eric with Nadia.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10   Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 4:46 am

Maggie wrote:
I was a big Broe fan before they left for Europe. Their story was so romantic and beautiful. Just recently have I enjoyed their scenes together. It took me a while to get used to Eric with Nadia.
I'll always be a Broe fan like I am a Lumi fan. I am die hard. Very Happy Even though Eric and Nadia haven't been in a romantic pairing I think they would be amazing together, if they are well written for. Unfortunately I don't think these current writers can write for any super couple. I'll just have to post some more Eric & Nadia pics to sway you Maggie. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10   Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 5:10 pm

it looks like the writers want Brady with Nicole. I don't figure it'll last, but is anybody ok with them?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10   Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10 EmptyTue Jan 12, 2010 6:47 pm

I'm not sure how I feel about Brady and Nicole, although they do seem to love each other; however, how much does Nicole really love any man? The only person Nicole has truly loved is Sydney. I am leaning towards EJ and Nicole, as they appear to be made for each other.

I can be easily swayed on Brady and Chloe. I only started watching in 2000, so they were my first favorite couple. I was not happy when they returned to Salem separately.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10   Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:38 am

Maggie wrote:
I'm not sure how I feel about Brady and Nicole, although they do seem to love each other; however, how much does Nicole really love any man? The only person Nicole has truly loved is Sydney. I am leaning towards EJ and Nicole, as they appear to be made for each other.

I can be easily swayed on Brady and Chloe. I only started watching in 2000, so they were my first favorite couple. I was not happy when they returned to Salem separately.
I think you're right. Nicole doesn't really love any man. I do believe that she loved EJ and she really loves Sydney. To me Brady and Nicole will never belong together. She has used him way too much and imo Chloe will always be the love of Brady's life. I think if given the chance, Eric and Nadia would make an amazing onscreen couple. They could have the same magic that Broe had when they were together and Kyle and Nadia played them.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10   Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2010 4:40 pm

I think so, to. the writers are just making a mockery out of what used to be such a great couple. I kinda figure Nicole will use Brady, as usual, then dump him when more money comes along, if you know what I mean. then maybe Chloe will be there to help pick up Brady's heart and they will find each other again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10   Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10 EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 12:14 am

It was great seeing Lucas back yesterday. His scenes with Maggie were great. She really needs him right now, so I hope we get to see a little more of him at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10   Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spoilers for the week of 01-11-10
Page 1 of 1