Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

My Bryan blingees won an award

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

My Bryan blingees won an award - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Bryan blingees won an award   My Bryan blingees won an award - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 5:43 pm

LOL! he would get the biggest kick outta that! believe me!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: My Bryan blingees won an award   My Bryan blingees won an award - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Alrighty then. He has been so knighted. Do all the ladies of the court say that at the next 150 posts he recieves the hallowed title of Sir Paul? Then, I will have to check into what comes after that..I believe it would have been something like, page, knight, sir, then Lord, thne maybe noblemen and duke and then Prince and finally, King. Do all the Lumi ladies of the court agree with this pronouncement?

Hahahahahah, this is to fun..I need to get my hubby posting on here....we need another guy in the ranks. I'll see if I can talk him into it..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Bryan blingees won an award   My Bryan blingees won an award - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Abolutely agree! I guess you are the Queen, since you will be knighting him. bounce
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: My Bryan blingees won an award   My Bryan blingees won an award - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:21 pm

No, that job is tinks, I just give the title's. She is the one who made this board and has kept it going, just the title lady here! I think though we should have a system for any guys who might post here, and really Bryan is the king, we'll just let Paul think he's the king, lol, j/k.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My Bryan blingees won an award   My Bryan blingees won an award - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:34 am

All righty then, Bryan is the King and Tink is the Queen, and Paul is Sir Paul. My Bryan blingees won an award - Page 2 359538
Back to top Go down
Paul
bronze
Paul

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: My Bryan blingees won an award   My Bryan blingees won an award - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 5:54 pm

ok, ok, you ladies all know you have laughed your delightful derrieres off at this! and me! but, hell, it is pretty damn funny! LMAO!! leave it to Leah to notice!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: My Bryan blingees won an award   My Bryan blingees won an award - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:17 am

Oh, but it was funny. I keep trying to convince hubby to post, but no dice. Maybe if I can get him to read some of this, lol, he might just give in and post with all us nutty ladies. Hmm, maybe I can think of a special title for him to, then he might just get on and post with the rest of us crazies..lol! My Bryan blingees won an award - Page 2 359538
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Bryan blingees won an award   My Bryan blingees won an award - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

My Bryan blingees won an award
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2