Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

SOD/SOW: The search for Sydney

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

SOD/SOW: The search for Sydney Empty
PostSubject: SOD/SOW: The search for Sydney   SOD/SOW: The search for Sydney EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 5:56 pm

This week's SOD and SOW each feature an interview with Galen Gering.

Sami thinks that Stefano kidnapped Sydney, so Rafe suggests she wear a wire and go to the DiMera mansion. At the DiMera mansion, Sami tries to get information out of Stefano, and he tells her she'll never get her baby back. However, he then realizes she's wearing a wire, and he attacks her. Says Gering, "Rafe runs in at the moment when [Stefano] is ripping her shirt open and saves the day."

Rafe then goes to see Nicole to discuss Sydney's kidnapping, because he thinks she knows where the baby is and she's hiding something. However, as they talk, Nicole breaks down crying, and Rafe realizes she's telling the truth, that she doesn't know where Sydney is.

However, accoring to SOD, Nicole does remember that she heard a woman's voice and saw a "pair of distinctive boots".

Rafe shares what he's learned with Abe, then goes back to Sami's place to decorate it for Christmas as a surprise for her. He also gets her a ring with birthstones for each of her children. [SOW says he gives her his mother's ring.]

Rafe then learns that footprints at the bus station match the pair of boots that Nicole described. He goes to Stefano's jail cell and has a guard put sodium pentathol in Stefano's water, with Roman's permission. Rafe learns from Stefano that he really had nothing to do with the kidnapping.

SOD concludes, "At the end of the week, the woman who has Sydney is revealed... and she's a familiar face

http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/8228150/1/
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
tje8375
bronze
tje8375

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2009-09-23

PostSubject: Re: SOD/SOW: The search for Sydney   SOD/SOW: The search for Sydney EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:00 pm

Could we be asking very much if the writers could have Lucas be the one to find Sydney and bring her back to Sami.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: SOD/SOW: The search for Sydney   SOD/SOW: The search for Sydney EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 10:42 pm

I wish that Lucas would be the one to find Sydney and bring her to Sami or in some way be a part of this storyline. It' isn't fair that he is not. Sad The writers are being mean to us Lumi and Bryan fans. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
Paul
bronze
Paul

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: SOD/SOW: The search for Sydney   SOD/SOW: The search for Sydney EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 9:57 pm

what is Rafe's deal with always wanting to "save the day" and be the "hero"? something bothers me about that. he mentions it too much. you know the old saying: "me thinks thou doth protest too much."

dude mentions it way too much. anybody on the same page as me about this?
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: SOD/SOW: The search for Sydney   SOD/SOW: The search for Sydney EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:43 am

I think you may be on to something, Paul. that is making me think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SOD/SOW: The search for Sydney   SOD/SOW: The search for Sydney EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 8:06 pm

Paul wrote:
what is Rafe's deal with always wanting to "save the day" and be the "hero"? something bothers me about that. he mentions it too much. you know the old saying: "me thinks thou doth protest too much."

dude mentions it way too much. anybody on the same page as me about this?

Totally. I really think that there may be much more to Rafe than we know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SOD/SOW: The search for Sydney   SOD/SOW: The search for Sydney Empty

Back to top Go down

SOD/SOW: The search for Sydney
Page 1 of 1