Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

This forum design is only temporary

Go down 
+3
Mum
Paul
bryandattilofan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

This forum design is only temporary - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This forum design is only temporary   This forum design is only temporary - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 12, 2009 10:50 pm

That's what I was trying to do, add a nice dark blue snowflake background. But this theme will not allow me to change the background. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: This forum design is only temporary   This forum design is only temporary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:35 am

well, Tink, this is very nice, I think. very soothing. but maybe after a few more days you could make it like you want it with more Christmas stuff. that way everone can have what they like. you always do a beautiful job. I trust you to mak e it fabulous!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: This forum design is only temporary   This forum design is only temporary - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 13, 2009 2:37 am

oh we have some great ideas. Tink showed me what she wants to use and its just as beautiful and soothing as this. Its lovely!
Back to top Go down
Paul
bronze
Paul

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: This forum design is only temporary   This forum design is only temporary - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 3:52 am

looking forward to it! you go, Tink, sugar doll!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: This forum design is only temporary   This forum design is only temporary - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:29 am

I made the new icons for the board BDF. I hope you all like them and they're not too glittery. I love my glitter. lol I think it adds just enough to the board to make it a little more cheery. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: This forum design is only temporary   This forum design is only temporary - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 4:44 pm

Everything looks perfect, Tink. santa
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: This forum design is only temporary   This forum design is only temporary - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 15, 2009 7:58 pm

I'm sure it will be lovely, Tink!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: This forum design is only temporary   This forum design is only temporary - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:12 am

oh my gish tink, could you make me an avatar and banner out of those pics? They are absolutely hot! I could stare at those all night!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: This forum design is only temporary   This forum design is only temporary - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 2:04 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
oh my gish tink, could you make me an avatar and banner out of those pics? They are absolutely hot! I could stare at those all night!
Which ones? The ones of Bryan. Sure I can. I've been wanting to talk to you to ask you which pics of Bryan are your favorite. I just picked one I thought you might like. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: This forum design is only temporary   This forum design is only temporary - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 12:14 pm

Oh you picked a good one tink. I love the board icons,those are great. I think we should start making more of those banners that have more then one in them, like that one you made me for nbc. Then we can showcase Bran, Lucas and Lumi and the whole celebrate theme. I love that pic!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: This forum design is only temporary   This forum design is only temporary - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 4:44 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
Oh you picked a good one tink. I love the board icons,those are great. I think we should start making more of those banners that have more then one in them, like that one you made me for nbc. Then we can showcase Bran, Lucas and Lumi and the whole celebrate theme. I love that pic!
I will do that. I will start on them when I return from my trip this weekend. I leave today to go to Disneyland and we'll probably be back on Sunday. But I'll probably be here posting, I just can't do banners on my laptop. And I also have some ideas for New Years I want to start working on using the celebrate theme. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: This forum design is only temporary   This forum design is only temporary - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:58 am

ok tink, can you make a stand alone Bryan banner and avatar with the same pics as on the boad icons, if you could do them nbc size that would be great...then I would display it with the Lumi one you made for me. I have that over there now and it looks great. I think we need to display the Lucas and Lumi theme proudly with the Celebrate Lucas, Bryan and Lumi themes..

On the new ones you are making me please put Celebrate Bryan on them. Oh, and you know maybe we could make tags for us to display as well with those themes on them, that would be great!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This forum design is only temporary   This forum design is only temporary - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

This forum design is only temporary
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2