Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Welcome Paul

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Welcome Paul Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Paul   Welcome Paul EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:24 pm

our resident gentlemen!

Paul is Nala .

I am so glad you are here. I saw your accoundt just now and activated you. You should be able to see everything, so let me know if you need anything. Tink, Lumiforver and I will be happy to help!
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

Welcome Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Paul   Welcome Paul EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 11:49 pm

a warm welcome to you Paul!! form all of us group hug
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
Paul
bronze
Paul

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-11-28

Welcome Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Paul   Welcome Paul EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 12:53 am

awwwww, now look at you sweet things! you fine gals are making me blush!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Welcome Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Paul   Welcome Paul EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:14 am

hahahaha, just wait until u've been here long enough, you'll see us as the crazy, wild women we are..not just the quiet old ladies ricking in chairs that the ejamis think we are!
lol! See, we have them so fooled!
Back to top Go down
Paul
bronze
Paul

Welcome Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Paul   Welcome Paul EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 1:24 am

Welcome Paul 91583 it has to be fun to keep them fooled! while they think you are off crying and whining, you are actually planning a new mode of attack...I like it! but hey, I have a sneaky side! LMAO!
Back to top Go down
Paul
bronze
Paul

Welcome Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Paul   Welcome Paul EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:18 am

hey, how do I get my sig to show up? I have a great one and I can't get it to show up.
Back to top Go down
Paul
bronze
Paul

Welcome Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Paul   Welcome Paul EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:19 am

heh, heh, never mind... Welcome Paul Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Welcome Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Paul   Welcome Paul EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:26 am

oh hey thats a great pic Paul. I love animated pics like that. I still havent figured out how to make one!
Back to top Go down
Paul
bronze
Paul

Welcome Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Paul   Welcome Paul EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:32 am

thanks! I stole got it from Tiny Pic. Welcome Paul Icon_lol I'm not creative at all. LOL! however, that is my bike. got that this spring.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Welcome Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Paul   Welcome Paul EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 2:41 am

hahahah, I will be checking out tiny pic be4 I go to bed tonight. Maybe there is something I can creatively aquire there, lol!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Welcome Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Paul   Welcome Paul EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:00 am

Welcome! congrats I hope you have fun here. You're doing a great job helping us with our posting. Welcome Paul 91583 And that is a very interesting siggy you chose. Welcome Paul 949937
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Welcome Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Paul   Welcome Paul EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:20 am

a total guy pic, two in his thoughts hot babes duking it out, my hubby would love that pic!
Back to top Go down

Welcome Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Paul   Welcome Paul EmptySun Nov 29, 2009 3:58 pm

Welcome Paul! Love your sig and your bike, awesome.

Last edited by Maggie on Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul
bronze
Paul

Welcome Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Paul   Welcome Paul EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 1:13 am

thanks, ladies! my bike is my baby. I learned one thing the hard way, though; never spray your chain with chain lube when it's windy and imediately go for a ride. it's the fastest way to flip that sucker and win you a trip to the ER. LOL!

now about my sig; that was the coolest show that day! damn! took Nic down to China Town! I swear, I spit my tea half way across the room! Welcome Paul 359538
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Welcome Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Paul   Welcome Paul EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 4:57 pm

hi everone. its me, the real Nala. thank you all for welcomming my sweet husband to the board. he is a stinker and has a huge sense of humor, but he sure does take good care of me. he can't post from work cuz they lock out these sites now. its a goverment security thing. but he'll be here when he can and he'll be his usual onery self. lol! he's a man, what can I say? Welcome Paul Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Welcome Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Paul   Welcome Paul EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:02 pm

oh, he's a blast nala, and I so glad to see you up and posting again. How are you feeling? Paul has been a great help with posting..and he's a good advice giver too.
I told him about this one girl who kept bugging me on sony and he said it sounded like I picked up something of a stalker. He told me what he'd one in that situation, I did the same and she hasn't been bugging me as much. You have a great man there nala, and he has a great woman too in you so you two compliment e.o. perfectly. I am so glad you are back here with us!
Back to top Go down
Paul
bronze
Paul

Welcome Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Paul   Welcome Paul EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 10:47 pm

Welcome Paul Engage10

this is me, Paul, and my pretty girl, Leah. thought you ladies might want to see with whom you are chatting. Welcome Paul Icon_cool
Back to top Go down
Paul
bronze
Paul

Welcome Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Paul   Welcome Paul EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:01 pm

we have some serious storms in the area today. trees are down and power is out in parts of the county. I got to come home early. yay me! Leah is still puny, but not as puny as she was. one day at a time. thought I'd do a little posting and get some gaming done, but the cats had other ideas. so, yeah, guess I'll be cleaning litter boxes and filling food bowls. oh the fun never ends around here. Welcome Paul Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Welcome Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Paul   Welcome Paul EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:40 am

Oh how cute! You two are such an adorable, sweet couple. Very Happy We're so happy to have you both here. hug Leah, I hope you are getting better, take care of yourself and tell Paul to take care of you. group hug
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Welcome Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Paul   Welcome Paul EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:12 pm

awwww, thank you, Tink! I think he's a hottie, but I might be just a tad biased. LOL! he has been such a great "nurse" to me. he can't make mac N cheese very well, but he tried so hard. next time, drain the noodles, dippy! LOL!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Welcome Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Paul   Welcome Paul EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 7:31 pm

well, we are joining you in the sick brigrade nala, my son has strep throat and he is on antibiotics. I have such a stuffy nose it feels like my nose is about to fall off, lol. I get warm, then cold and then warm again...my husband just went to the doctor himself as he's been coughing, sniffling and sneezing. He's a diabetic and I think his sugar is off bc he sleeps alot. So I insisted he go to the doctor. I took my mom yesterady and son too. My mom and daughter are the only ones good now. Lol, they stay away from us sick people. We all feel like a walking add for nyquil. I just feel blahhhh!

But what a sweet couple the two of you make! You all look beeter then a soap a couple...I'm so gla dthe two of you are posting with us, ya'll certianly have shook up the board and get us all posting good and strong again!
Back to top Go down
Paul
bronze
Paul

Welcome Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Paul   Welcome Paul EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:34 am

nala wrote:
awwww, thank you, Tink! I think he's a hottie, but I might be just a tad biased. LOL! he has been such a great "nurse" to me. he can't make mac N cheese very well, but he tried so hard. next time, drain the noodles, dippy! LOL!
I hope you're biased! LOL! aw, see what a sweetheart you are? Welcome Paul 21162 now about the mac n cheese; I must've skipped the part about draining the water. I went to KFC to make up for it, doesn't that count? Welcome Paul Icon_wink get back in bed...I have ladies to chat with! Welcome Paul 443135
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome Paul Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome Paul   Welcome Paul Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome Paul
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous :: Welcome, Rules and Announcements :: Intros and Welcome Center-
Jump to: