Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

I posted pics and info about my Day of Days :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

I posted pics and info about my Day of Days :) Empty
PostSubject: I posted pics and info about my Day of Days :)   I posted pics and info about my Day of Days :) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 3:51 am

I just wanted to let you know I posted my pics from Day of Days in the Special Access forum. I wasn't sure where to put them. Let me know if you have any trouble finding them, if you want to see them that is. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: I posted pics and info about my Day of Days :)   I posted pics and info about my Day of Days :) EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 11:55 pm

Tinkerbelle wrote:
I just wanted to let you know I posted my pics from Day of Days in the Special Access forum. I wasn't sure where to put them. Let me know if you have any trouble finding them, if you want to see them that is. Very Happy
just be careful with your pics Teresa...and dont let anyone take them without you let them take them and post them on other boards..make sure you copyprotect them...
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: I posted pics and info about my Day of Days :)   I posted pics and info about my Day of Days :) EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 12:42 am

Lumiforever wrote:
Tinkerbelle wrote:
just be careful with your pics Teresa...and dont let anyone take them without you let them take them and post them on other boards..make sure you copyprotect them...
Oh thanks! I will. I sure hope I don't see that. Sad That would be unfortunate.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: I posted pics and info about my Day of Days :)   I posted pics and info about my Day of Days :) EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 8:18 am

I hope you wont see them elsewhere either...but if i do see your pics i will let you know and who took them...
Back to top Go down
Doc
bronze

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: I posted pics and info about my Day of Days :)   I posted pics and info about my Day of Days :) EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 1:36 pm

What is the special access forum. I would love to see the pictures, but have no idea where to even look for them.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: I posted pics and info about my Day of Days :)   I posted pics and info about my Day of Days :) EmptySat Nov 14, 2009 2:20 pm

Doc wrote:
What is the special access forum. I would love to see the pictures, but have no idea where to even look for them.
it's in the Lumiforum :)there is a subforum called special access and you're"red member"do you should have the access to that forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Doc
bronze

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: I posted pics and info about my Day of Days :)   I posted pics and info about my Day of Days :) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:40 am

Lumiforever wrote:
Doc wrote:
it's in the Lumiforum :)there is a subforum called special access and you're"red member"do you should have the access to that forum Smile

Can't find anything called Lumiforum.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968

PostSubject: Re: I posted pics and info about my Day of Days :)   I posted pics and info about my Day of Days :) EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:09 am

ok Doc, I'll add you to the list of members in the special access. Just be aware we ahve very strict rules for that. The main two we have are nothing from that board is to be talked about anywhere else nor posted on any other boards. But since you are our resident lurker lol, I don't think that will be an issue. Still lol, everyone needs to know the rules. I'll see about adding you now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I posted pics and info about my Day of Days :)   I posted pics and info about my Day of Days :) Empty

Back to top Go down

I posted pics and info about my Day of Days :)
Page 1 of 1