Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Lumi - Right Here Right Now (My Heart Belongs To You)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Lumi - Right Here Right Now (My Heart Belongs To You) Empty
PostSubject: Lumi - Right Here Right Now (My Heart Belongs To You)   Lumi - Right Here Right Now (My Heart Belongs To You) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 9:46 pm

this is my new Lumi video...it didnt turn out the way I wanted...i was working on it when the computer"crashed"so i lost my clips and my vid so i had to start all over again:(

Lumi - Right Here Righ Now (My Heart Belongs To You)
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Lumi - Right Here Right Now (My Heart Belongs To You)   Lumi - Right Here Right Now (My Heart Belongs To You) EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:46 pm

I love the introduction, as well as the video. How can you no love these two?
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Lumi - Right Here Right Now (My Heart Belongs To You)   Lumi - Right Here Right Now (My Heart Belongs To You) EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 8:24 am

LumiLover wrote:
I love the introduction, as well as the video. How can you no love these two?
Thank you very much!!
Yea I woundering the same thing how some people dont love Lumi or see their true love..
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lumi - Right Here Right Now (My Heart Belongs To You)   Lumi - Right Here Right Now (My Heart Belongs To You) Empty

Back to top Go down

Lumi - Right Here Right Now (My Heart Belongs To You)
Page 1 of 1