Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Lumi threads and boards links please help at theses boards

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Lumi threads and boards links please help at theses boards Empty
PostSubject: Lumi threads and boards links please help at theses boards   Lumi threads and boards links please help at theses boards EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 4:07 pm

Soap Central

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I created a Lucas and Sami discussion thread on this biard. Please help as we need to build up a lumi presences here.

Spoilers Diva go to this link and click fan favs, you will find a Lumi section there that needs building...lots of great topics and lumi fnbas here..

NBC we need a strong
presence their as certian nasty factions are trying to take over..I can post again there on the 29th..of this month..

Sony Lumi thread needs building up, there are a lot of Lumi threads nd fans here. Ejamis have been trying to take over, but Lumis have been winning..

Salem Spectator
we need to start aLumi discussion thread here..

for Ejole fans

The Anto Ejami board, created by our own belleblack..

Second Chances, the Lumi Mega site

Also, I started up the old Lucas and Lumi Superstars board again..not on the old forum, but om yuku boards, and no we are not moving from this board. I thought we should have a back up forum though, and since I can't seem to delete it, I figure I might as well use it.

Back to top Go down

Lumi threads and boards links please help at theses boards
Page 1 of 1