Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Ej's treament of Sydney just outrageous!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Ej's treament of Sydney just outrageous! Empty
PostSubject: Ej's treament of Sydney just outrageous!   Ej's treament of Sydney just outrageous! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 1:00 am

He has aid he has loved that baby over a year. Just what the frack is his stuck uo, self centered, go manical, deranged mind thinking? Guess Ej doen't love anyone but himself. Ej should be reminded he isn't a full Dimera either. His mother was someone that was exactlly playing with a full deck and Stwphano took advantage of that fact. Now Ej is acting all high and mighty kivking out his own daughter. Ej you bast@rd, you will regret that!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Ej's treament of Sydney just outrageous!   Ej's treament of Sydney just outrageous! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:30 am

I posted this idea in another thread, but what if Sydney is really Mia's baby with Chad? what if the switch was switched again by a nurse or somebody and Grace really was the Ejami baby? then maybe Mia could want Sami to take Sydney cuz Mia is so young and Sami and Lucas could adopt Sydney. that would be a huge twist and the jammers would implode!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ej's treament of Sydney just outrageous!   Ej's treament of Sydney just outrageous! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:13 pm

Nala, I have often wondered if there was such a double switch; now that would be a real twist in the storyline.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Ej's treament of Sydney just outrageous!   Ej's treament of Sydney just outrageous! EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:43 pm

I would so love or that to happen Nala, itd be a wnderful way o getting our Lumi back. I ould love to get those jammers to just dissappear. I am so sick of them and their non couple!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Ej's treament of Sydney just outrageous!   Ej's treament of Sydney just outrageous! EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:55 pm

Ej is gonna feel like a huge twit if he gets the fact that he kicked his own daughter out. I wanna say that this is the Ejole baby. Why on earth would he have fought so gallantly to keep Nicole's secret for so long? Stefano seems to have accepted Nicole as a true Dimera. She was ready to leave Salem, he stopped her. I have a feeling he will go to any lengths to keep Ejole and that baby together. Sami will never let Ej have that baby if she is indeed Sami's. I'd lSydney did turn out to be Ej and Nicoles. I can see that Ej clearly loves Nicole. She will have given him his own daughter when Sami never would have. She would have hid the truth from him with Sydney, just like she did with Grace.
It'd be one heck of a twist though, if all babies turned out to be Lucas's. That would just kill the jammers wouldn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ej's treament of Sydney just outrageous!   Ej's treament of Sydney just outrageous! Empty

Back to top Go down

Ej's treament of Sydney just outrageous!
Page 1 of 1