Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Ej and Arianna anyone?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Ej and Arianna anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Ej and Arianna anyone?   Ej and Arianna anyone? EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:38 pm

So pooh on all those jammers who said I was a fraud bc I dared mention Ej and Arianna. Ej should not be tied to his rape victim Sami. I truly think those jammers are type casting James and its hurting his futire possiblities in acting. Looks like we might have Ejanna folks! What does everyone think of this possible new couple?

Last edited by bryandattilofan on Sun Oct 18, 2009 12:07 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Arianna anyone?   Ej and Arianna anyone? EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:43 pm

I think it's very possible they will try EJ and arianna as a couple. They are not putting him with Sami. I think they could work. But imho, any woman is too good for EJ. Look at how he treats women. Look how he treats everyone. The man is a sociopath. He is worse than Stephano. But if they have to give him a love interest Arianna would be good, I don't want her with Brady. Nicole is the right woman for EJ though, if anyone is.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Arianna anyone?   Ej and Arianna anyone? EmptySat Oct 17, 2009 11:51 pm

I mean seriously, does everyone think that Ej is only ever gonna be with one woman on that show? He is a Dimera. He takes what he wants. He gets it by hook or by crook. If he really wanted Sami, he'd have found some wy of making that happen. He loves Nicole, he's just angry at her right now. Once he finds out she gave him his very own child, he will forgive her and I bet, not tell Sami. Sami will never forgive him once she finds out she hid Sydney from her. That will forever be the end of Ejami. Nail for the coffin of Ejami please!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Arianna anyone?   Ej and Arianna anyone? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 5:13 am

I don't know if I am on board with it or not. she looks a little too young for him. I know she isn't, but she just looks so young, IMHO. but yeah. I don't know that EJ even needs a woman till maybe he gets knocked on the head and forgets who he is or something. and maybe becomes a good guy like Tony. I gotta admit this to you all cuz I know you won't attack me, but, I think Chloe and EJ would be a hot looking couple. but they might not have eny chemistry. I dunno. it's late and I'm waiting for Paul to get in. hurry up airplane! I'm getting crazy! LOL!
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Arianna anyone?   Ej and Arianna anyone? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 8:45 am

I dont want ej to be with any woman cus he will always hurt them in the end...i have said this before...it would be better if they made EJ be gay...
and they find a guy who is just like him..

I really loved Ecole together cus i always wanted them to be together..(remember when i talked about my fantasy game yerars ago when i made them a couple-i stil have that board left..)and 1year after they became a couple..that was grat..cus Ecole are two of a kind...But latley Nicole deserve somone so much better than EJ even if Nicole have done some really unforgiving stuff..But i dont want her with Brady...
and I really dont want him to be with Arianna either..but if this means that Arianna and EJ be together and there wont be any ejami im ok with it..
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Arianna anyone?   Ej and Arianna anyone? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 7:10 pm

I just can't see EJ with Arianna, except for him to use her to get back at Brady. After the baby switch unravels, I think that EJ should be alone for a while and eventually get back together with Nicole. I think in some weird way they love each other and Nicole accepts him for who he is.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Arianna anyone?   Ej and Arianna anyone? EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:48 pm

I still think Nicole makes the perfect Dimera wife. I'm not even sure Arianna could handle Ej. I think Ej will end up being like that awful, nasty Sonny from General Hospital. I hate that man as much as Ej. These men don't know how to love. I think Ej will be a drug lord and then Sami can nevr, ever love him or be with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Arianna anyone?   Ej and Arianna anyone? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:02 pm

LOL! I love Sonny; he does have a good side. I don't think that EJ needs to be a drug lord for Sami not to love him. She will never love him regardless. The latest scenes of her and EJ pretty much show that there is nothing between them.
Back to top Go down
Doc
bronze

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Arianna anyone?   Ej and Arianna anyone? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:38 pm

Don't like like the character of Arianna. Find her totally useless. She's not interesting enough for a character like EJ. They seem to be making EJ darker and darker - he either needs someone that accepts that or someone that can soften him up. I think he is the perfect character to hate and don't want him to go away. I know some of you don't agree, but long gone are the days of "happy" couples...there has to be angst and a member of a triangle to hate or there is no purpose...no reason to tune in.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Arianna anyone?   Ej and Arianna anyone? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 5:13 pm

I think you are right, Doc. sopas just aren't waht they used to be. for whatever reason, TPTB insist on constant suffering.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Arianna anyone?   Ej and Arianna anyone? EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 6:51 pm

I dunno, maybe the soap wrioters are looking at the world around them and thinking, hey, its so rotten out there this is what people want. Or, they are thinking our lives are so dull and boring we need some excitemnt on the form of unhappy couples. I hate to tell the writers, but Lumi fans have lives and Days is just a part of it. We don't need to talk about others like some fan bases do. I think Ej should be with Nicole, bc she is the only one who can handle him. She is just as sneaky and just as conniving as he is. Why dont we havev an Ejanna and Ejole triangle..now that would be worth watching, though plainly, I'd prefer to have James Scott off my screen. Wherever he goes, I hope he takes the Ejami fans with him. Gosh, I love having a blog right on site.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Arianna anyone?   Ej and Arianna anyone? EmptyWed Oct 21, 2009 1:11 pm

An Ejana/Ejole triangle would not work for me. I hate Arianna and don't like LH at all. Also, I just can't see Arianna with EJ. He belongs with Nicole, the perfect DiMera wife.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Arianna anyone?   Ej and Arianna anyone? EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:34 pm

wow, this is gonna be a toughy. I think we mostly hate Ej period, but if we have to have him on our screens, Nicole is the one we want him with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Arianna anyone?   Ej and Arianna anyone? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 2:24 pm

Yes, it should be Nicole. Arianna has got to go. She does not look like she belongs on Days.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Arianna anyone?   Ej and Arianna anyone? EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:35 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
wow, this is gonna be a toughy. I think we mostly hate Ej period, but if we have to have him on our screens, Nicole is the one we want him with.
yes I agree...I think Ari and james have a great chemistry together...and they should get more time as Ecole on days...I want them to be together...cus i have always wanted them together even long before they got together...
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Arianna anyone?   Ej and Arianna anyone? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:41 pm

I know it...I made a board for them, it makes me wanna throw up barf I also made some Ej and Arianna banners..I like Ari better then Ej, and definetly Ejanna way better then Ejami..Ej anything makes me wanna puke but this is just to good to pass up...At least we won't have to watch the rape couple on our screen anymore..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Arianna anyone?   Ej and Arianna anyone? EmptyWed Oct 28, 2009 11:44 pm

Heh, I hate Arianna. I would rather that EJ get back together with Nicole.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Arianna anyone?   Ej and Arianna anyone? EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 1:07 am

maybe he just needs to be alone for a while. why would EJ even want a woman who betrayed him like Sami and Nicole have? I don't like Ari, so I think he needs to be alone and get his man parts back. then find him someone. maybe that girl he told Sami he truely loved when he first came to Salem. they just dropped that story. bring in that girl. that could be interesting! put EJ in re-hab to get over his losses and the nurse who cares for him is that girl he thought was dead. that would get him away from Sami forever!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Arianna anyone?   Ej and Arianna anyone? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 1:39 am

so, this should be interesting to see, lets see if eeee gads Ej tries getting her pregnant, that seems to be his m.o.!
Back to top Go down
Doc
bronze

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Arianna anyone?   Ej and Arianna anyone? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:18 pm

Hate Arianna and the actress that plays her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Arianna anyone?   Ej and Arianna anyone? EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 2:48 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
so, this should be interesting to see, lets see if eeee gads Ej tries getting her pregnant, that seems to be his m.o.!

Say what?
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Arianna anyone?   Ej and Arianna anyone? EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 12:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I can't believe I made a board for these two..lol!

We already have a new member that is posting..excellent! She seems very excited about Ejanna..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Arianna anyone?   Ej and Arianna anyone? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ej and Arianna anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous :: Days: Fan Hot Spot! :: General Days Chat-
Jump to: