Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Sidney.....

Go down 
4 posters

Who should Sidney live with?
Nicole
Sidney..... Vote_lcap17%Sidney..... Vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
EJ
Sidney..... Vote_lcap0%Sidney..... Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Sami
Sidney..... Vote_lcap83%Sidney..... Vote_rcap
 83% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Dool215
bronze
Dool215

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Sidney..... Empty
PostSubject: Sidney.....   Sidney..... EmptyFri Oct 02, 2009 6:46 pm

I am torn as to where this baby should be!

Is it fair for the only mother she has ever known to be ripped away from her even though she was kidnapped?

Its not as if Sami doesnt want her....she thinks her baby is dead...........

Raised by EJ?? IDK he is not who I want my child raised by but if Nicole goes to jail do you put her in a strangers (Sami's) house or live where she feels home is with EJ?

I know she knows Sami some but really Sami is a stranger to Sidney!

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Sidney..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidney.....   Sidney..... EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 4:06 am

I picked SAmi because Sami should get to be with her child. Nicole is a kidnapper, plain and simple. she didn't have to steal Sami's baby. she had Mia's baby. she did a very bad thing. she didn't just steal Sami's baby, she robbed Sydney of being with her real mother. poor little thing couldn't defend herself. Sydney is just a tiny baby and would be just fine with her real mom. better, actually. Nicole is a loonie toon and doesn't deserve a baby. I have no use for her.
Back to top Go down
Dool215
bronze
Dool215

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Sidney..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidney.....   Sidney..... EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 11:04 am

I have to say I agree with you......but there are a TON of people out there who don't.
Back to top Go down
Doc
bronze

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-01-29

Sidney..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidney.....   Sidney..... EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 2:41 pm

Dool215 wrote:
I have to say I agree with you......but there are a TON of people out there who don't.

They are probably worried that if Sami gets Sidney it would mean Ejami. I don't think that's true and think Sami should have her child now not when she's 20.
Back to top Go down

Sidney..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidney.....   Sidney..... EmptySat Oct 03, 2009 7:05 pm

Sami. Sydney should be with her mother.
Back to top Go down
vicky4lumi
bronze

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-01-31

Sidney..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidney.....   Sidney..... EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:19 am

I said Nicole because I want her to be the Ejole baby. If she is Sami's baby then I do want her with Sami.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

Sidney..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidney.....   Sidney..... EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 11:13 pm

to be honest, what kind of person steals a baby? would a mentally sane person do that? no. only an evil, heartless or insane fruitcake steals babies. that evil man in California kidnapped poor little Jaycee DuGard and raped her. he kept her for many years and even forced her to have his children. he is the only father those children have ever known. so should he get to see them? absolutely not! why? because he is an evil insane maniac. so what makes him eny different than Nicole? cuz he is real and she is a TV character? well, her character no less plays a evil woman who killed Collin whats his name, put that nasty bacteria on Chloes face and kidnapped Sami's baby. she is insane. she don't deserve eny baby. and that poor little innocent baby deserves her real mommie to care for her. that poor baby needs to be out of that house of pure evil and the sooner the better.

sorry to be so outspoken, but I love babies and they don't have enyone to speak for them if grown ups don't. cuz they sure can't speak for themselves. I want to be a chld advocate one day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sidney..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sidney.....   Sidney..... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sidney.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous :: Days: Fan Hot Spot! :: General Days Chat-
Jump to: