Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit Empty
PostSubject: So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit   So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 5:26 pm

or kill Nicole bc of the baby switch, really, Nicole is the only mom Sydney has known, and Nicole gave Ej his daughter when Sami never would have told him. Why are people so in favor of abusing this poor woman? She will have nothing when all is said and done. Isnt that enough? Do they have to say its okay to hit ir, or worse yet, kill her and they think Ej is totally justified to do this? Sick, sad, twisted and warped imho.
Back to top Go down
Doc
bronze

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit   So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 12:41 pm

Horrible. Some people are just sick.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit   So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 1:37 pm

thats exactly it. It says just what kind of society we live in when people actually root for someone to be hurt or die, even if it is just a soap, its sick!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit   So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:53 pm

Well, those jammers are just sick and twisted. I hope that Brady will be there for Nicole.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit   So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 8:21 pm

in the spoilers it saysthat Brady still has feelings for Nicole. so I think he will help her. EJ won't do nothing. he's being written as a coward now. he will just do something sneaky like take Sydney so Nicole and Sami will never see ehr.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit   So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 10:08 pm

I am glad to see Nicole will have someone to help her. Ej won't lift a finger except to throw her out and maybe try and hurt her. Or better yet, have his goons to do it. I really hate Ej at this point!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit   So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 4:19 pm

nala wrote:
in the spoilers it saysthat Brady still has feelings for Nicole. so I think he will help her. EJ won't do nothing. he's being written as a coward now. he will just do something sneaky like take Sydney so Nicole and Sami will never see ehr.

I do believe that Brady will help Nicole, as he still loves her. As of now, EJ is no longer written as a coward; he has gotten his brain back and seems to be in control of the Sydney situation, according to the spoilers. I can see a quad between EJ/Nicole/Brady/Ari.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit   So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:24 pm

I agree, I saw that as soon as Arianna came on the screen. I can totally see Nicole not wanting Ej to be with her, believing that might still have a chance. There will never, ever be ejami, thank goodness!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit   So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 6:57 pm

You can stick a fork in Ejami, but there is hope for Ejole. I'd rather not see Ejanna, though. barf
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit   So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 9:24 pm

yeah, I 'd rather see Ejole then Ejanna any day but since I am no longer watching, its kind of a moot point for me...passions people just need to go away, except for Brady. He can stay, lol.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit   So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 10:56 pm

I'm not watching, but I think EJ sjould just be alone like his daddy was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit   So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 12:29 am

I wouldn't mind him being alone. He is entertaining as a dark character regardless. However, I don't believe that the writers will allow him to be alone for long.
Back to top Go down
Paul
bronze
Paul

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-11-28

PostSubject: Re: So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit   So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 6:19 pm

I'm on lunch break, not much time, but I have to say;

TPTB are slowly getting rid of EJami just like they slowly faded out Lumi. Safe is the plan. also, they are playing up the whole Brady still loves Nicole thing wayyyyy too much. they are done with EJicole. it never really got off the ground. but, who knows what they'll do in the future. crazy powers that be. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Doc
bronze

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-01-29

PostSubject: Re: So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit   So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 12:54 am

Nicole told Brady today that when she first opened the door and he was standing there she knew that he was really the love of her life and she wished she would have acted on that.

Sound like they are going to put her with Brady this time around.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit   So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 2:55 am

well, we will have to see. One never can tell with this soap. What a Face
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit   So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:41 pm

I kinda think they did this on purpose cuz so many fans were clammering for Brady and Nicole. I hate to admit it, but they do have some chemistry together. she don't deserve a nice guy like him, but maybe he will make her a good person. besides, this is one way she will get to see Sydney. if she is with Brady, who is Sami's step-brother. it will also cause conflict in the beginning cuz Sami will see it as Brady picking Nicole over his own family.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit   So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 3:14 pm

Doc wrote:
Nicole told Brady today that when she first opened the door and he was standing there she knew that he was really the love of her life and she wished she would have acted on that.

Sound like they are going to put her with Brady this time around.

After yesterday's show, I do believe you are correct. I loved the way Brady stood up for her and Nicole brought tears to my eyes when she was on the stand. It sure looks like Ejole may be a thing of the past. At this point, I think I would much rather have her be with Brady.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit   So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 4:10 pm

yes, I agree. maybe Brady will make a good person out of her and she can learn what true love is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit   So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit Empty

Back to top Go down

So sad, some are catually wanting Ej to hit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous :: Days: Fan Hot Spot! :: General Days Chat-
Jump to: