Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Welcome LumiLover!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Welcome LumiLover! Empty
PostSubject: Welcome LumiLover!   Welcome LumiLover! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 6:43 pm

We are so excited to have you here. We have lots of fun. If you don't mind maybe you can tell us a little about yourself. Like what you love about Lumi, who else you like and where else you like to post. We have forums on a wide range of topics. So if you love other characters on Days or even other shows, books or movies feel free to share them with us. Chances are there will be people here with the same interests. Oh and one more thing, we have a chat box at the bottom of the Index page. If you like to chat, we have lots of fun there. So, I hope you enjoy posting here. Very Happy

Welcome LumiLover! ID035
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com

Welcome LumiLover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome LumiLover!   Welcome LumiLover! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:01 pm

Thank you, Tinkerbelle. I just arrived here from the new Anti-Ejami board, where I saw a link posted by ejamihater (bryandattilofan).
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Welcome LumiLover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome LumiLover!   Welcome LumiLover! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:52 pm

its nice to see you here. Belle's board is a wondefrful breath of fresh air isn't it? I'm excited to see the anti ejami board. I was thinking of doing the same thing but Belle has done such a wonderful job with hers I don't need to. I love it and I love this board too. I am glad to see you here!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Welcome LumiLover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome LumiLover!   Welcome LumiLover! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 8:56 pm

oh and tell us whether you want to rant or vent or you want campaigning, we'll put you into a special user group and you can see other parts of the board not yet visible to you. Let one of the admin know and we will be glad to put you into a user group of your choice!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Welcome LumiLover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome LumiLover!   Welcome LumiLover! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 9:00 pm

LumiLover wrote:
Thank you, Tinkerbelle. I just arrived here from the new Anti-Ejami board, where I saw a link posted by ejamihater (bryandattilofan).
You're welcome. Very Happy I'm new to the anti-ejami board too. I'm say_no_to_ejami. Are you a member of any other boards like sony or nbc?
Back to top Go down

Welcome LumiLover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome LumiLover!   Welcome LumiLover! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:53 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
oh and tell us whether you want to rant or vent or you want campaigning, we'll put you into a special user group and you can see other parts of the board not yet visible to you. Let one of the admin know and we will be glad to put you into a user group of your choice!

Rant or vent would be great! Thanks.
Back to top Go down

Welcome LumiLover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome LumiLover!   Welcome LumiLover! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 10:55 pm

Tinkerbelle wrote:
LumiLover wrote:
You're welcome. Very Happy I'm new to the anti-ejami board too. I'm say_no_to_ejami. Are you a member of any other boards like sony or nbc?

I used to post at the Salem Spectator and the Salem Annex, but I have been reading the NBC board a lot. However, I did not join it because the people are pretty nasty there. I also posted at the old SOF, when Dustin ran it. I never migrated to the new board, as that also is quite annoying.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Welcome LumiLover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome LumiLover!   Welcome LumiLover! EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 11:21 pm

LumiLover wrote:
I used to post at the Salem Spectator and the Salem Annex, but I have been reading the NBC board a lot. However, I did not join it because the people are pretty nasty there. I also posted at the old SOF, when Dustin ran it. I never migrated to the new board, as that also is quite annoying.
Oh, I hear you. I used to like the SOF board when Dustin ran it. He was nice and pretty fair. But its gotten out of control there. The Salem Spectator board is pretty nice. I'm a member there, I think scratch lol.
Back to top Go down

Welcome LumiLover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome LumiLover!   Welcome LumiLover! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 5:39 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:

Please add me to the rant or vent group. That would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Welcome LumiLover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome LumiLover!   Welcome LumiLover! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 8:31 pm

[quote="LumiLover']
Please add me to the rant or vent group. That would be perfect.[/quote]
Ok BDF or I will do that.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Welcome LumiLover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome LumiLover!   Welcome LumiLover! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 9:02 pm

Ok LumiLover, you have been added to teh ranting group. The rabt sections are Storyline rant which is in the Days Chat section. You have storyline rant and hot topics in there as well as rape is not romance and Ej venting forum. Enjoy and please ask if you need anything!
Back to top Go down

Welcome LumiLover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome LumiLover!   Welcome LumiLover! EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:17 pm

I tried to get to the ranting group, but no luck. I also don't see the Special Access area that Belle mentioned. Help. sunny
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Welcome LumiLover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome LumiLover!   Welcome LumiLover! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:39 am

ok, I will add you to that group too. And out of total nnosy curiousty Lumi, which one were you at Dustins old board. I am missin a friend from there, actualy two, alison and betterdaysahead. Were you either one of those? I'm curious to see if I recognize who youw ere from there. I started off ther as johnblackfan.. Sigh or the good old days of that board.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Welcome LumiLover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome LumiLover!   Welcome LumiLover! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:47 am

ok, I put you in special access. You should be able to see everything now, please let us know if you cant, and we will try and correct the issues!
Back to top Go down

Welcome LumiLover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome LumiLover!   Welcome LumiLover! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:33 pm

Thanks! I can get into those areas now. I was maggie at Dustin's board and unsubscribed while I still could. I was pretty much a Marlena fan back then. I do remember johnblackfan well! I also loved John Black and miss him dearly.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Welcome LumiLover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome LumiLover!   Welcome LumiLover! EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 1:45 pm

that was little old me, that johnblackfan.

I'm glad you can get in, poor belle still can't. I'm gonna see if I can't help her get into the forums today...
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

Welcome LumiLover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome LumiLover!   Welcome LumiLover! EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 7:51 am

Welcome to the board LumiLover!!Hope you will love it here
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com

Welcome LumiLover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome LumiLover!   Welcome LumiLover! EmptySat Aug 15, 2009 5:24 pm

That you, Lumiforever. This is a great place; I love it!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Welcome LumiLover! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Welcome LumiLover!   Welcome LumiLover! Empty

Back to top Go down

Welcome LumiLover!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous :: Welcome, Rules and Announcements :: Intros and Welcome Center-
Jump to: