For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

OK I think I figured out how emily Died

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: OK I think I figured out how emily Died   Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:24 am

on 8/4 Episode Ari was in the park waiting for Brady this Guy came up to her Gave her what looked like a Packet of Cocaine and she handed him and Envelope Containing Money A lot i might add, the Guy left and that's when Brady Showed up. Then when they were sitting there he Knocked her purse Over and the contents Fell out including the packet I'm surprised that Brady didn't notice But he didn't anyway here's what i think Either Ari is Dealing drugs I think Emily Found out and confronted Rafe about it and i think this is what Lead to the Death of Emily... Why else would Ari Be selling Drug's Anyway I thought she was FBI?? Unless she's undercover and Emily Didn't want Her Fiance Being in the Job and was Angry about it either way i believe this is what caused the Death of Emily
Back to top Go down
Mum
bronze

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: OK I think I figured out how emily Died   Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:21 am

Oh you migt be rite. I just dont lik rafe.
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: OK I think I figured out how emily Died   Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:26 pm

me and Paul was talking about that. we kinda think Ari is dealing drugs as an undercover sting. but we also think maybe rafe accidentally got adicted or got in too deep. then Emily found out and was too upset to get married. so her and rafe argued. so RAfe gave in and decided to get some hep. but the higer up drug boss found out he was FBI and thought it was a set up. so, they set out to kill Rafe, but killed Emily instead. they were happy with it because it made Rafe suffer. and now, in order to get the people that killed Emily, Ari is setting up an undercover sting. that's just what me and Paul think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OK I think I figured out how emily Died   Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:31 am

I Believe she's also FBI and Undercover To bust a Huge Drug Sting Even my mom said she's working For the FBI. I can't wait to see what happens with this I hope it doesn't totally destroy The relationship that rafe has with Her, Because for now *Temp* I love Safe Together they are good For each other and they truly Love each other Better then her Being with her Rapist.... Anyway Sorry I got Off Topic there I'm just so Upset she's not with Lucas her true and only Soul mate. Sad SadSadSadSadSadSadSadSad
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: OK I think I figured out how emily Died   Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:17 pm

well, I think Rafe and Arianna are isa to be honest. I think Rafe make a big mistake, a no no for that and got involved with his charge, Sami. I think Ari is trying to bust these weasels and Rafe is there to help. That would be way more drama filled the the Meredith blames Rafe for Emily's death saga, yawnnnnnn,,,,,Lumi, post more please, lol. We need you girl. I am glad you are back and checking the board out again! We can't stay quiet on the net, thats why tptb think we don't want Lumi, its time to get vocal!

I don't know who made these but they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OK I think I figured out how emily Died   

Back to top Go down

OK I think I figured out how emily Died
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1