Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

What the frack, I almost felt sorry for Daniel today

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

What the frack, I almost felt sorry for Daniel today Empty
PostSubject: What the frack, I almost felt sorry for Daniel today   What the frack, I almost felt sorry for Daniel today EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:01 pm

we all know Kate is setting him up. One thing Daniel is not is a killer.
I might have been able to like Danloe had Chloe not been his patient and that she had an affair on poor Lucas.

I wanted to slap the truth outta Kate tody. She is a lying, scheming. murderous witch! She is the epitomy of the wicked queen.

Daniel really should have a lawyer. He needs to prove himelf innocent. I believe now he truly does love Chloe. He will have to clear his name first in order to ever be with her.

They need to come clean with Lucas, take his anger,.and start anew after getting a divorce.

Then, I might be able to accept them.,I'm just glad she isn't pregnant...at least we won't have another blasted whose the daddy sl to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: What the frack, I almost felt sorry for Daniel today   What the frack, I almost felt sorry for Daniel today EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 8:19 pm

i hope this will end real soon cus this is getting boring allready
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
Dool215
bronze
Dool215

Number of posts : 135
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: What the frack, I almost felt sorry for Daniel today   What the frack, I almost felt sorry for Daniel today EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 6:52 pm

Did any of you on Mondays episode notice that when brady came running out saying she squeezed his hand they let dan their "prime suspect" run into the room to check on her? I just found that kinda funny...lol
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: What the frack, I almost felt sorry for Daniel today   What the frack, I almost felt sorry for Daniel today EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:06 pm

so brady went to see Chloe in the hospitol??

Kate is so stupid that want to make it looklike it was an who tried to kill chole:( she does that all the time... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What the frack, I almost felt sorry for Daniel today   What the frack, I almost felt sorry for Daniel today Empty

Back to top Go down

What the frack, I almost felt sorry for Daniel today
Page 1 of 1