For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

the writer's finally Got it right sami and Rafe....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: the writer''s finally Got it right sami and Rafe....   Thu May 21, 2009 4:13 am

They actually Got it right it reminded me of the old Romance's on Days the Steve and Kayla's the Jennifer's and Jacks ETC this was Romantic the music Roses Champagne and Candlelight I think they borrowed that Idea from our Campaign Wink Wink roses the Same thing i mean how else can you explain the coincidence. I loved how they showed the Tender side of both sami and Rafe he was so Comfortable with her, he kissed her Reassured her and just Loved her completely and Unconditionally and that's what romance is Unconditional Love not forced Controlled and manipulated, it's slow building and Genuine and this is exactly what days is all about and i think the writer's finally realized that too.... So kudos to them for bringing back what real Romance is all about.... Thank you writer's OK Now bring back LUMI and i'll be a Happy camper SmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down

the writer's finally Got it right sami and Rafe....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1