Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Gonna be doing some cleaning around here.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Gonna be doing some cleaning around here. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gonna be doing some cleaning around here.   Gonna be doing some cleaning around here. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 3:46 am

I'm still working on cleaning up posts. I know it looks as if I have hardly made a dent. I have been so nervous about finals. I will be moving and deleting some posts. If something you posted has been moved and you can't find it let me know and I'll help you find it. Also ladies feel free to clean up any posts you feel we don't need anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: ok tink will do   Gonna be doing some cleaning around here. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:57 am

and gil, you will pass those finals with flying colors, of that I am sure..
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Ok all lets really support Bryan, Lucas and Lumi   Gonna be doing some cleaning around here. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 10:26 pm

with our new colorful butterflies...

its awesome...pick any or all and display them where ever you go. I don't see any of Bryan in the new summer previews so lets support him to the max..also curious about the running pony in my sig, pm me and I'll divulge the mysterious reason behind it...I made a post like this at nbc too..pff to spoiler diva to update my sig...
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be doing some cleaning around here.   Gonna be doing some cleaning around here. - Page 2 EmptyFri May 22, 2009 11:18 pm

I sent you a PM!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: ok   Gonna be doing some cleaning around here. - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 11:59 am

will go read it...

I now have everything that's in my sig here at nbc and over at spoiler diva. I put up posts about these butterflies to support Bryan, Lucas and Lumi..
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be doing some cleaning around here.   Gonna be doing some cleaning around here. - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 9:58 pm

I just love the little ponys! and the butterflys are really pretty. I am having a special made garter for my wedding and I am having a blue sparkly butterfly put on it with a silky bow. its gonna be so pretty!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be doing some cleaning around here.   Gonna be doing some cleaning around here. - Page 2 EmptySat May 23, 2009 10:06 pm

Nala wrote:
I just love the little ponys! and the butterflys are really pretty. I am having a special made garter for my wedding and I am having a blue sparkly butterfly put on it with a silky bow. its gonna be so pretty!
Oh how pretty Nala! That is so cool. BDF's ponies are so cute too aren't they?
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: oh that does sound nice   Gonna be doing some cleaning around here. - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2009 1:04 pm

nala, you will have a lovely wedding girl!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be doing some cleaning around here.   Gonna be doing some cleaning around here. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 12:29 am

do you all realize in 34 days I will be married? OMG! I think I may need a prozac! affraid
BTW, the butterfly garter is in honor of your butterflys, BDF. and all your pretty colors, Tink!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: awww how sweet nala   Gonna be doing some cleaning around here. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 2:49 am

thats a really adorable idea about the buttrfly garter belt..nala, I'll pm you the location of a new site that is all for Bryan, Lucas and Lumi Support. Luminous is the hub site. I repeat we are not moving lol. But the entire site is decorated with butterflies and we have all the campaigns housed there now. Its sort of a place to show off all our artwork. I had made 53 ikimis lol. I guess I am just a tad lumi addicted lol. PLus I had 25 cats mad up when we had the Lumi cats campaign lol.

Nala, you will be one beautiful bride! I hope we will see pics of that butterfly and one gorgeous bride. I hope Paul realizes how lucky he is. Happy wedding and much blessing to both of you! What a honor it is for
you to share the butterflies in your wedding.

To me butterflies represent hope and faith and that hope and faith is what has been keeping Lumi alive for us. Plus thats a wonderful sentiment for a wedding. We love you Nala! Much blessing and happines on your special day!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: oh and I set up a party thread for   Gonna be doing some cleaning around here. - Page 2 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 3:13 am

Nala and Jt's a hottie in the personal interests forum. Nala is getting married and Jt is having twins,,so it can be a combination party...can somebody email Jt and let her know its there please! Its time we celebarted and were thankful for our blesings of Nala and Jt. Good friends are a huge blessing. Love you sisters!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be doing some cleaning around here.   Gonna be doing some cleaning around here. - Page 2 EmptyWed May 27, 2009 11:11 pm

you just don't know how happy you've just made me. I don't have the right words to say thank you enough and tell you just how much you all fill my heart. I wish you could all be there when I say my I do's! I really do!

and our JT is having twins! wow! what blessings, what blessings!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Since we cant be there with you   Gonna be doing some cleaning around here. - Page 2 EmptyThu May 28, 2009 9:07 pm

to help celebrate, we thought we party harty any way. You deserve it and so does Jt. You both are awesome Lumi sisters, helping us all keep the Lumi faith and being there when we need to vent. Hugs to both of you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be doing some cleaning around here.   Gonna be doing some cleaning around here. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Gonna be doing some cleaning around here.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2