Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

days history..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

days history.. Empty
PostSubject: days history..   days history.. EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 4:11 pm

here is a download link if you want to see a great episode of days
in this episode is when brady and lucas rex shawn is on the way to save philip,and stan is there too and he is in the save room as philip and he(stan is crying and talk little to philip)
jack fights with Patreick and Hope complain at Bille like always X(

this episode have norwegian subtitle and its sort of a spolier episode for sweden (this episode will be in swden on monday)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879
Registration date : 2009-01-26

days history.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: days history..   days history.. EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:55 pm

I have some questions about days that happened 4 years ago...hoe long will it take from Lumis wedding when"stan"enter and the al leave sami alone again til EJerk comes to days so i know that i can stop watch days for a while then..
i know sami nicole and Austin will start acompany together and stuff..but i woundering how long it will take before he enter days...Think 4 years back...so will sami have something with ej before the green wedding???cus i dont want to watch ejami on my screen again....
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com

days history..
Page 1 of 1