Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

I officially hate Brady, Justin and Daniel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

I officially hate Brady, Justin and Daniel Empty
PostSubject: I officially hate Brady, Justin and Daniel   I officially hate Brady, Justin and Daniel EmptyThu Jul 02, 2015 5:59 pm

Just can't stand them. They have made all three into total tools. Making me mad. Brady is a jerk to Theresa, Justin justifies his affair and makes himself the victim. and I have always hated Daniel. I hope he leaves like the rumors are saying.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: I officially hate Brady, Justin and Daniel   I officially hate Brady, Justin and Daniel EmptyFri Sep 04, 2015 10:09 pm

[quote="bryandattilofan"]Just can't stand them. They have made all three into total tools. Making me mad. Brady is a jerk to Theresa, Justin justifies his affair and makes himself the victim. and I have always hated Daniel. I hope he leaves like the rumors are saying.[/quote
I agree with you 100%. Hopefully the new writer's will change them. ]
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: I officially hate Brady, Justin and Daniel   I officially hate Brady, Justin and Daniel EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 3:30 pm

I kind of like Justin with Eve. They seem to be chem testing them together.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: I officially hate Brady, Justin and Daniel   I officially hate Brady, Justin and Daniel EmptySat Sep 05, 2015 6:10 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
I kind of like Justin with Eve.  They seem to be chem testing them together.
I would love to see that. Justin needs someone like Eve and Eve needs an adult man, they need stop pairing her with teens. Hated the JJ/Paige/Eve SL.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: I officially hate Brady, Justin and Daniel   I officially hate Brady, Justin and Daniel EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 12:00 am

yes me too. Justin or Daniel is more her speed.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: I officially hate Brady, Justin and Daniel   I officially hate Brady, Justin and Daniel EmptySun Sep 06, 2015 9:23 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
yes me too. Justin or Daniel is more her speed.
Exactly! I hated the story line about Eve & JJ angry
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: I officially hate Brady, Justin and Daniel   I officially hate Brady, Justin and Daniel EmptyThu Sep 10, 2015 8:28 pm

still hating on Brady! Why does he have to be such a jerk every time he deals with Theresa? I so can't stand him!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I officially hate Brady, Justin and Daniel   I officially hate Brady, Justin and Daniel Empty

Back to top Go down

I officially hate Brady, Justin and Daniel
Page 1 of 1