Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

so people are signing in

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

so people are signing in Empty
PostSubject: so people are signing in   so people are signing in EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 12:49 am

But nobody is posting. So what's going on, how can we generate more discussion. I can see that Lucas has finally got a big part in the Will/Sonny thing. Sorry the gay stuff just does not interest me. However I want to support Lucas. This board is a nice place. I don't understand why more folks don't post. I have tried advertising ect. I was almost thinking of starting a face book group based on the board and see if we can generate interest for the board that way. Any other suggestions? That's all I can come up with for now.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: so people are signing in   so people are signing in EmptyMon Jan 12, 2015 2:02 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
But nobody is posting.  So what's going on, how can we generate more discussion. I can see that Lucas has finally got a big part in the Will/Sonny thing. Sorry the gay stuff just does not interest me. However I want to support Lucas. This board is a nice place. I don't understand why more folks don't post. I have tried advertising ect.  I was almost thinking of starting a face book group based on the board and see if we can generate interest for the board that way. Any other suggestions? That's all I can come up with for now.
I can't think what you can do either. This is a great site and I love it.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: so people are signing in   so people are signing in EmptyFri Jan 16, 2015 7:49 pm

Well I've done everything I can do. I think I like discussing the show more then actually watching it. I must at aloss as to getting people to join and stay actively posting. I'm actually reading a lot more now then I am watching television. I also have net flex which is pretty good. I also listen to internet radio. My preacher hosts a live radio show with her husband who is also a preacher. Just don't know what I can do to build interest. And GH is just destroyed for me, so I don't watch that either any more.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: so people are signing in   so people are signing in EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 1:59 am

I know how you feel. I thought Lucas was suppose to be on a lot more. He's on but not enough. So like you I read about days more and only watch when Lucas is on. GH is also something I quit watching. Except SOC & DR other sites don't get much action. I think it is days fault that aren't getting people interested in their show, so no one has anything to post about.  At least that's kind of how I feel. KC has to give us the vets if they want us to accept the newbies. scratch
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: so people are signing in   so people are signing in EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 1:22 am

I remember back when I had my Days Rant board and that actually went over well. Folks had a lot to gripe about lol. I just don't wanna start another board at this point. No one is really talking about any of the soaps. I love Pretty Little Liars, wish we could get some discussion about that going here.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: so people are signing in   so people are signing in EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 2:49 am

I have tried to watch PLL but not knowing the background story I couldn't get interested. I really love this site. I hope people will give it a chance and post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so people are signing in   so people are signing in Empty

Back to top Go down

so people are signing in
Page 1 of 1