For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

so people are signing in

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: so people are signing in   Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:49 am

But nobody is posting. So what's going on, how can we generate more discussion. I can see that Lucas has finally got a big part in the Will/Sonny thing. Sorry the gay stuff just does not interest me. However I want to support Lucas. This board is a nice place. I don't understand why more folks don't post. I have tried advertising ect. I was almost thinking of starting a face book group based on the board and see if we can generate interest for the board that way. Any other suggestions? That's all I can come up with for now.

I don't know who made these but they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: so people are signing in   Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:02 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
But nobody is posting.  So what's going on, how can we generate more discussion. I can see that Lucas has finally got a big part in the Will/Sonny thing. Sorry the gay stuff just does not interest me. However I want to support Lucas. This board is a nice place. I don't understand why more folks don't post. I have tried advertising ect.  I was almost thinking of starting a face book group based on the board and see if we can generate interest for the board that way. Any other suggestions? That's all I can come up with for now.
I can't think what you can do either. This is a great site and I love it.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: so people are signing in   Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:49 pm

Well I've done everything I can do. I think I like discussing the show more then actually watching it. I must at aloss as to getting people to join and stay actively posting. I'm actually reading a lot more now then I am watching television. I also have net flex which is pretty good. I also listen to internet radio. My preacher hosts a live radio show with her husband who is also a preacher. Just don't know what I can do to build interest. And GH is just destroyed for me, so I don't watch that either any more.

Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: so people are signing in   Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:59 am

I know how you feel. I thought Lucas was suppose to be on a lot more. He's on but not enough. So like you I read about days more and only watch when Lucas is on. GH is also something I quit watching. Except SOC & DR other sites don't get much action. I think it is days fault that aren't getting people interested in their show, so no one has anything to post about.  At least that's kind of how I feel. KC has to give us the vets if they want us to accept the newbies. scratch
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: so people are signing in   Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:22 am

I remember back when I had my Days Rant board and that actually went over well. Folks had a lot to gripe about lol. I just don't wanna start another board at this point. No one is really talking about any of the soaps. I love Pretty Little Liars, wish we could get some discussion about that going here.

Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan

PostSubject: Re: so people are signing in   Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:49 am

I have tried to watch PLL but not knowing the background story I couldn't get interested. I really love this site. I hope people will give it a chance and post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so people are signing in   

Back to top Go down

so people are signing in
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1