For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Sami freaking knows

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 7968
Age : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Sami freaking knows   Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:46 pm

about Ejabby, let the games begin!

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I don't know who made these but they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 2212
Age : 62
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Sami freaking knows   Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:50 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
about Ejabby, let the games begin!
I am going to enjoy this. I thought she was acting to nice and chummy with Abby.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Sami freaking knows   Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:34 am

It could be good, and then again it could be really, really bad. I have no trust in Days. No

_________________

banner &avatar by nibby1120 @spoilerdiva

Thanks Ally!
Back to top Go down
http://luminous.forumotion.com
jendays
bronze
avatar

Number of posts : 185
Age : 53
Registration date : 2014-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Sami freaking knows   Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:26 am

I believe Sami known since Ari Birthday. Which means the fights with Kate have all been faked. So that remark about Lucas and her not being meant for each other was for EJ benefit. I do believe she will go through with the wedding, so that she can turn around and divorce him and get part of the Dimera $$. I think the actual reveal will happen at the gala where everybody will be attending. Jennifer and Lucas should be in attendance. It should be fun, hopefully. Love scami Sami  heartbeat 
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 2212
Age : 62
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Sami freaking knows   Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:53 am

Tinkerbelle wrote:
It could be good, and then again it could be really, really bad. I have no trust in Days. No
Your right, it could be another stupid dream. I hope she makes Ej pay thought.
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
avatar

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Sami freaking knows   Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:03 pm

jendays wrote:
I believe Sami known since Ari Birthday.  Which means the fights with Kate have all been faked.  So that remark about Lucas and her not being meant for each other was for EJ benefit.  I do believe she will go through with the wedding, so that she can turn around and divorce him and get part of the Dimera $$.  I think the actual reveal will happen at the gala where everybody will be attending.  Jennifer and Lucas should be in attendance.  It should be fun, hopefully.  Love scami Sami  heartbeat 

Right. Sami knew then because she and Kate went outside and had an off-screen conversation. I agree with the rest although I thought the reveal might happen at the wedding, but that doesn't fit the scheming. So the gala makes perfect sense. This is so much fun. I haven't been this excited about the show since the EJabby affair. Also, yesterday was not a dream because Ali confirmed that on Twitter. I have a feeling that the confrontation at the mansion today may be a dream though.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 2212
Age : 62
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Sami freaking knows   Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:31 pm

mimi1 wrote:
jendays wrote:
I believe Sami known since Ari Birthday.  Which means the fights with Kate have all been faked.  So that remark about Lucas and her not being meant for each other was for EJ benefit.  I do believe she will go through with the wedding, so that she can turn around and divorce him and get part of the Dimera $$.  I think the actual reveal will happen at the gala where everybody will be attending.  Jennifer and Lucas should be in attendance.  It should be fun, hopefully.  Love scami Sami  heartbeat 

Right. Sami knew then because she and Kate went outside and had an off-screen conversation. I agree with the rest although I thought the reveal might happen at the wedding, but that doesn't fit the scheming. So the gala makes perfect sense. This is so much fun. I haven't been this excited about the show since the EJabby affair. Also, yesterday was not a dream because Ali confirmed that on Twitter. I have a feeling that the confrontation at the mansion today may be a dream though.
I agree with you. I was hoping it was not a fake out. I was shocked when Sami said that about Lucas. I bet she is regretting giving up Lucas for her rapist.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 7968
Age : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Sami freaking knows   Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:52 pm

ok I'm prolly going to get slugged here but there is only one reason why I want them to get married. So she can suck the bloody basty dry as he deserves. Then divorce his sorry behind after he has been embarrassed by in front of everyone at the gala. I want her to get as much of the Dimera money and assets as she possibly can. I am tired of the victim Sami. I want Sami to make Ejabby squirm. Though I hope Abby gives it right back to Sami,

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I don't know who made these but they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 7968
Age : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Sami freaking knows   Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:00 pm

and tink I totally get where you are coming from but I hope this goes our way for once. Its high time it does!  

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I don't know who made these but they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 2212
Age : 62
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Sami freaking knows   Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:02 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
ok I'm prolly going to get slugged here but there is only one reason why I want them to get married. So she can suck the bloody basty dry as he deserves. Then divorce his sorry behind after he has been embarrassed by in front of everyone at the gala. I want her to get as much of the Dimera money and assets as she possibly can. I am tired of the victim Sami. I want Sami to make Ejabby squirm. Though I hope Abby gives it right back to Sami,
I agree with you. I think Kami are teaming up to drain them both dry. I am looking forward to this story. I just hope Sami doesn't forgive him.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 7968
Age : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Sami freaking knows   Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:28 pm

I think she might if she thinks he's dying. But I don't think forgiveness will come easy with Sami. If at all.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I don't know who made these but they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 2212
Age : 62
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Sami freaking knows   Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:18 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
I think she might if she thinks he's dying. But I don't think forgiveness will come easy with Sami. If at all.
You right about Sami. I just hope Gagme doesn't get get their HEA.
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
avatar

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Sami freaking knows   Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:30 pm

The way Sami looked at the end of the show doesn't look like a person who will forgive easily, if at all. I just don't trust the writers, but a HEA for egagme would be such a slap in the majority of the fans' faces.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 2212
Age : 62
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Sami freaking knows   Fri Jun 20, 2014 6:55 pm

mimi1 wrote:
The way Sami looked at the end of the show doesn't look like a person who will forgive easily, if at all. I just don't trust the writers, but a HEA for egagme would be such a slap in the majority of the fans' faces.
It sure would be. The way James reassured Gagme fans has me thinking that days is giving us the revenge we wanted and in the end she forgives him and after his fake death Sami meets up with him. Something James said at an event gives me the feeling she will forgive him when they leave.  pullhair
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 7968
Age : 47
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Sami freaking knows   Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:30 pm

ali had a lot of folks convinced there was no revenge plot either but there was one. so who knows what is going to happen. sami is going to destroy ej. I bet he fakes his death so he can get out of facing any consequences for his actions. To bad Abby won't have it so easy.

_________________
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I don't know who made these but they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 2212
Age : 62
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Sami freaking knows   Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:25 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
ali had a lot of folks convinced there was no revenge plot either but there was one. so who knows what is going to happen. sami is going to destroy ej. I bet he fakes his death so he can get out of facing any consequences for his actions. To bad Abby won't have it so easy.
I hope it goes exactly like you said. It's obvious that Ali will say what days want her to say, it seems to me that Gagme fans are the only ones that matter to both James and Ali they both seem to want to reassure Gagme fans and don't care about their other fanbases. But I hope they don't give Ejami a HEA.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sami freaking knows   

Back to top Go down
 
Sami freaking knows
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Dool 1996 07 08 - sami fights carrie and Austin for custody of Will and wins
» Lucas and Sami - The way you are
» Welcome Sami Stardust!!
» lucas and sami make love....
» Spoilers for the week of Nov. 8th

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous :: Days: Fan Hot Spot! :: General Days Chat-
Jump to: