Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

An interesting read

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

An interesting read Empty
PostSubject: An interesting read   An interesting read EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 8:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: An interesting read   An interesting read EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 1:16 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
It is very interesting.  I think it is just a scare. I agree if PR not coming back, then they need to move Hope on. I think Rafe would have been a good person for Hope. But it looks like the writer's disagree.  Days could have saved money by Rafe being pair with Hope then DC and not hiring DC. I like the chemistry between Hope and Rafe than more than Jordan and Rafe.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: An interesting read   An interesting read EmptyMon Mar 24, 2014 2:52 pm

Rafe and Jordan are boring. Its like watching paint dry with those two or the grass growing.  Rafe and Kate were hot, Rafe and Hope could be good. To bad Tptb just don't keep the chemistry and gold couples. Instead we get sheep couples like Egagme and Dannifer.  pullhair  sheep  scratch
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: An interesting read   An interesting read EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:29 pm

I liked Rafe and Jordan at first but I’m over them. They dragged this out way too long and I have lost interest and, yes, they are boring. I also liked the scenes between Hope and Rafe and always thought that they might make a good couple.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: An interesting read   An interesting read EmptyTue Mar 25, 2014 1:51 pm

I did too. To bad Days doesnt know a good thing when they see it.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: An interesting read   An interesting read EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:11 pm

mimi1 wrote:
I liked Rafe and Jordan at first but I’m over them. They dragged this out way too long and I have lost interest and, yes, they are boring. I also liked the scenes between Hope and Rafe and always thought that they might make a good couple.
I thought Rafe and Hope had chemistry. He was also good with Hope's daughter. Tptb are plain stupid.  pullhair
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: An interesting read   An interesting read EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 10:20 pm

I dont get why Days waists such good talent....
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: An interesting read   An interesting read EmptySat Mar 29, 2014 2:23 am

bryandattilofan wrote:
I dont get why Days waists such good talent....
I don't either. All I think it has to do with favoritism.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An interesting read   An interesting read Empty

Back to top Go down

An interesting read
Page 1 of 1