Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Let's introduce ourselves. :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Let's introduce ourselves. :) Empty
PostSubject: Let's introduce ourselves. :)   Let's introduce ourselves. :) EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:08 am

First of all, I want to welcome all our new members and thank you all for signing up and posting. We have had so many people sign up and never post! So posting is a big deal, lol! I thought it might be more fun if we knew just a little bit about each other. If you are comfortable with telling us a bit about yourself, feel free. My name is Teresa, I am from California. I have been watching Days on and off for 20 years. I first got hooked because I was flipping through channels and saw young Lucas in his shirt, tie and suspenders, scheming with Vivian, looking for Sami who had run away. So Lucas has always been my favorite. I was a Lumi lover from the start. They'll always hold a special place in my heart. My other favorite couples are Bope, Jack and Jennifer, Stayla, Broe, Rex and Mimi, and Ejole. I know there have been a few others but I forget. Smile I am a teacher, this is actually my first teaching job, and I am very happy to have it, I was looking for a couple of years. I am also going to school to get my Master's in Special Education. I have a passion for working with students with special needs, I love my students. I have a dog named Tinkerbelle & love to use that as my username, LOL, I don't know why, but I do go by Tibi at some boards and Tinkluvslumi on twitter. My dog Tink also loves Lumi though lol so it works. I have been to about 4 or 5 fan events and have met Bryan, Eric, James, Shawn, Ari, and a few other Days stars. I've gone to Day of Days at Universal Studios in Hollywood 3 times. I didn't go last year because I thought I had given up on Days all together. I hate Ejami with the fire of 1000000 suns and have always said that ejami is the only thing that could make me give up Days. Oh, and Days of our Lives is the only soap I have ever been able to get hooked on. I've tried to watch Passions and GH but just can't get hooked. I don't know why. I guess that's it for now.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Let's introduce ourselves. :)   Let's introduce ourselves. :) EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 6:02 pm

Im Kim, Ive had many screen names in the past lol but one thing is always the same, I love, love, love Lucas. I also love GH and Tink, you should try harder to get hooked, lol bc its an awesome show. I also love Pretty Little Liars as well. I've met Bryan Dattilo once and he was awesome! The man loves to hug. I'll try and write more when I am feeling better, but the flu is keeping me from doing much!
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Let's introduce ourselves. :)   Let's introduce ourselves. :) EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 8:30 pm

Hello my name is Teresa (I'm called Terri online) I'm from Michigan. I am a big fan of days and even a bigger fan  of Bryan Dattilo. I have been watching days off and on since the 1960's. Back then Julie & Doug were my favorite and still are. I was a Lumi fan but I liked Sami Gene, not this new Sami. So I usually watch only when Lucas, Lush or Lute are on. But I support other followers who like certain couples as long as their not Ejami, I hate Ej but will support Ejole or Ejabby. I hate Dannifer as well and will not support them at all.  Rolling Eyes  I worked most of my life taking care of the elderly, up until 2008 when I suffered a stroke. It took me a long time to get back on my feet but I did. This has been a hard winter for me, I will be glad when it's over.  I have a Nanday Conure bird named Ollie, he can talk and his favorite thing to say is "Hey Baby" and he says it with attitude.  Let's introduce ourselves. :) 279284  He says a few things also like "here we go" and says that in the mornings (before I get my cup of coffee) lol, I often wonder why he has to sound so perky and happy so early in the morning. lol!  Being a big fan of Bryan's you will see that I tend to post and tweet a lot about him, especially getting him back on contract. Some would say I have a one track mind. But I'm sure that's not true Let's introduce ourselves. :) 949937  I can't think of anything else to tell you about right now, but if I think of anything else I will post it.  This is a great idea Tink.  salud

Last edited by BDFan2 on Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Let's introduce ourselves. :)   Let's introduce ourselves. :) EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:15 pm

Hi everyone! My husband and I have spent most of our lives in South Florida and retired to Central Florida last spring. I am both a GH and Days fan. I have enjoyed the resurgence of GH with the new writers who have taken the show a bit more away from being so “mobular”. I have stayed/am trying to stay away from being a shipper of couples. For me it’s more about the characters and the writing, although I really have gotten attached to EJabby and Lush on Days and Brik on GH.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Let's introduce ourselves. :)   Let's introduce ourselves. :) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 6:02 pm

Oh that's great! It's great to know a little more about everyone. :)Do you post at other boards? I post a bit here and there. I post very little at DR, I'm Tibi there, and at 2c. I am now mostly posting on twitter, and a little on FB. Oh I forgot, I do like other shows. I love Pretty Little Liars but I cannot discuss it too much because I am so behind, I am still on season 3 and I don't want to be spoiled. :PI also LOVE the show Parenthood, does anyone watch it? Because, I really recommend it if you don't. It is a great show! It has some good storylines about a close family with 4 adult children who all have their own families. If you haven't seen it, you gotta check it out, lol! I also watch Criminal Minds and the Killing, I watched season 1 of American Horror Story, and that's all I can think of right now. But no other soaps.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
jendays
bronze
jendays

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2014-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Let's introduce ourselves. :)   Let's introduce ourselves. :) EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 9:17 pm

My name is Jenifer and I'm an accountant. I used to watch several soaps back in my twenties like Days, All My Children, Santa Barbara, Another World and Guiding Light. I stopped watching day time soap for several years until just recently. My daughter got me hooked on U-tube. I started watching Ejami a little bit, but then I found LUMI and was hooked. LUMI were perfect for each other. Whether they were fighting, laughing, friends or loving each other they were such fun to watch. Lucas is so gorgeous and funny I can watch him every day. I was so disappointed to learn that he was not on DAYs as much as he was way back when. I only started watching DAYs again in 2014 because Lucas was to be on more. I'm hoping he will continue to be on at least twice a week instead of once a month, but I will watch him no matter what. A bonus has been the pairing of Ejabby, so that helps. I don't have a twitter account, but I think I will get my daughter to help me set one up soon, so I can give more support to Bryan. More LUCAS is good, I just don't get why DAYs doesn't see that. I post sometime on the Day Royalty board and I see lots of support for Bryan on that board.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Let's introduce ourselves. :)   Let's introduce ourselves. :) EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 8:40 pm

Do I post on other sites?  Not anymore, some sites are more friendly then others, I now only post here. My favorite shows are more likely on network's like Travel channel,  History channel,  HGTV and Food Network.  I  really like shows on the History channel and a big fan of shows on those other channel as well. Otherwise CSI Miami and CSI Ny are shows that are off the air but I like to watch the reruns.  woo hoo
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Let's introduce ourselves. :)   Let's introduce ourselves. :) EmptySat Feb 22, 2014 9:22 pm

jen, a tip for twitter, learn how to use the block key and block any ejamis you can find bc lol they are a tad crazy and its best if u just block em off the bat. when u get a twitter account Im LucasandLush fan but my sign in name is LucasHortonFan.

I like shows like The Walton's, Little House and older shows like Burns and Allen. I love shows liek that with a good clean fun vibe and no freaking fan wars. I post on DR, but thats about it. I mean other then here and twitter.
Back to top Go down
jendays
bronze
jendays

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2014-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Let's introduce ourselves. :)   Let's introduce ourselves. :) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 4:20 pm

Thanks for the tip. I will keep that in mind. Still haven't had a chance to set it up yet. My schedule been a bit crazy lately with tax season.  pullhair 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's introduce ourselves. :)   Let's introduce ourselves. :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's introduce ourselves. :)
Page 1 of 1