Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Ej and Abby article

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Ej and Abby article Empty
PostSubject: Ej and Abby article   Ej and Abby article EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 1:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Days of Our Lives’: EJ and Abby are daytime’s new favorite couple

“Days of Our Lives” fans have been getting a huge dose of EJ Dimera and Abby Deveraux as of late. Actors James Scott and Kate Mansi have kept viewers eyes glued to their television sets as they play out their steamy affair.

It’s safe to say that “Days” is heating up the winter months with the scandalous affair, which is the soap’s biggest story currently.
Why fans love EJ and Abby

The steamy sex scenes and the thrill of getting caught by EJ’s baby mama, Sami, at any time add to fans excitement as they watch the two go at it, and although EJ is taken by Sami (Alison Sweeney) fans are loving the Dimera/Deveraux coupling.
Alison Sweeney’s ‘Days of Our Lives’ exit leaves an opening

It could be that fans have taken to EJ and Abby as a couple due to the fact that they know Alison Sweeney, who plays EJ’s love Sami Brady is leaving the show this year, and they’ve now found a new exciting couple to cling to.

Either way, “Days of Our Lives” has a winner with the EJ/Abby story line, and we expect it to get much juicier as time goes on!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Abby article   Ej and Abby article EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 1:37 am

I beg to differ. I don't care that Sami is leaving. I like Ejabby bc they are hot. Not bc I am broken hearted over the loss of Ejami. Boy AS drives me nuts sometimes! pullhair 
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Abby article   Ej and Abby article EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 2:57 am

LucasandLushFan wrote:
I beg to differ. I don't care that Sami is leaving. I like Ejabby bc they are hot. Not bc I am broken hearted over the loss of Ejami. Boy AS drives me nuts sometimes! pullhair 
I agree with you,  I am not a big fan of Ejabby but what's so good about them is that no rape was involved and their not Ejami. I use to be a big Lumi fan,  but for me Sami left a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Abby article   Ej and Abby article EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 2:43 pm

I love that the article says that they are daytime's new favorite couple. That says a lot.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Abby article   Ej and Abby article EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 3:31 pm

mimi1 wrote:
I love that the article says that they are daytime's new favorite couple. That says a lot.
 It does and tptb have wasted so many years on that other couple.  Now if they would learn and use BD.  No I happen to diagree with "we know AS is leaving bit". horse shite  That is a joke and so untrue. censored
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Abby article   Ej and Abby article EmptyThu Feb 06, 2014 11:07 pm

I know, thats just her ego talking. Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
jendays
bronze
jendays

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2014-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Abby article   Ej and Abby article EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 5:52 am

Loving Ejabby! I agree, now if Days would get BD on the air more. How about getting rid of Dan and give Lucas his air time. I've never liked Dan. They treat him like he some great hero and his the one that cheated and was such a sneak behind Lucas back.  Mad 
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Abby article   Ej and Abby article EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 2:50 pm

Back on topic - I hope this EJabby excitement will be a wake-up call for TPTB.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Abby article   Ej and Abby article EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 3:07 pm

I think it is a wake up call. I think they knew AS was leaving very early on and they already knew some folks liked Ejabby. Now, a whole lotta folks like Ejabby and they ratings spike proves it. Where as they were lied to about Ejami being ratings gold, the ratings prove Ejabby is ratings gold. Ejabby is the money couple and one everyone can get behind, except a few pesky ejamis.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Abby article   Ej and Abby article EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:06 pm

LucasandLushFan wrote:
I think it is a wake up call. I think they knew AS was leaving very early on and they already knew some folks liked Ejabby. Now, a whole lotta folks like Ejabby and they ratings spike proves it. Where as they were lied to about Ejami being ratings gold, the ratings prove Ejabby is ratings gold. Ejabby is the money couple and one everyone can get behind, except a few pesky ejamis.
I wonder if she told them when she renewed her contract if EJami is ratings gold she resign with them ( remember Corday's stupid comment about putting all their faith in Ejami) but they weren't so in November (she said she told Corday in November) she told them she was leaving.  But Ejabby was filming before that so maybe Corday knew long before November.  Does this make sense lol. scratch
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Abby article   Ej and Abby article EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:11 pm

yes it does. and she had to know ejami weren't ratings gold, maybe she is getting a clue and doesn't want to be part of a losing couple or lol a sinking ship. ejami has had its run and they sucked. the ejamis fans can now shut up! pullhair 
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Abby article   Ej and Abby article EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 4:11 pm

I really believe that AS did tell them in November because they hired back ED shortly thereafter and added Kassie DePaiva in December as well. I believe that was done in response to AS quitting. I also think that the EJabby storyline was to be short-term, like KM had initially said, and it was to provide angst for egagme or eventually break them up. Now with EJabby being so popular, I really wonder what they will do.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Abby article   Ej and Abby article EmptyWed Feb 12, 2014 11:01 pm

cuz even Ken Corday said something about rethinking Ejabbys popularity
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Abby article   Ej and Abby article EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 12:13 am

LucasandLushFan wrote:
cuz even Ken Corday said something about rethinking Ejabbys popularity
I think AS told KC long before November that is just my opinion though.  But my question is have you heard of anyone really upset that she's leaving? I heard more crying over who they want to leave with her than her leaving. That says a lot. I think, also really JS has to be relieved he and BD were always the ones stuck with her. Don't get me wrong, I loved the old Sami not this one though.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Abby article   Ej and Abby article EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 5:55 am

I know, I don't know of anyone but Eshamis that are that upset she's leaving. She has really lost herself a lot of fans that's for sure. I for one cannot stand her anymore when she used to be my favorite character! I grew to love Nicole more, because she seemed to take Sami's place as the loveable, damaged, loser in love. But even she has been boring lately.  Sleep No, I won't miss Sami one bit. Now watch, after she's been gone awhile I'll probably be missing her and wishing she was back. Actually I miss the real Sami Gene now and wish she was back, this one can go jump off a cliff for all I care.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Abby article   Ej and Abby article EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 7:03 am

Tinkerbelle wrote:
I know, I don't know of anyone but Eshamis that are that upset she's leaving. She has really lost herself a lot of fans that's for sure. I for one cannot stand her anymore when she used to be my favorite character! I grew to love Nicole more, because she seemed to take Sami's place as the loveable, damaged, loser in love. But even she has been boring lately.  Sleep No, I won't miss Sami one bit. Now watch, after she's been gone awhile I'll probably be missing her and wishing she was back. Actually I miss the real Sami Gene now and wish she was back, this one can go jump off a cliff for all I care.
I agree with you.  I missed Sami Gene not this Sami, she's all ego. Funny thing was I never liked Nicole but now I do.  Not with Eric or Dan of course.  I think AS will leave alone because her ego won't let her share the limelight with anyone else. Eabby proves that JS doesn't need AS like BD he has been stuck with AS and for an actor that can be harmful to one's career,  now  if we could get tptb to listen to us about BD.  No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ej and Abby article   Ej and Abby article Empty

Back to top Go down

Ej and Abby article
Page 1 of 1