Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Sami discussion

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Sami discussion Empty
PostSubject: Sami discussion   Sami discussion EmptyFri Jan 17, 2014 2:46 pm

I think its high time we discussed Sami, her good and bad. Sadly at the moment, most of her character is bad and she annoys the heck out of me willingly bedding her rapist. Although right now I hear she has put Ej out of her bed, first smart thing she has done in years!
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2014-01-19

Sami discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:21 pm

Sami. UGH! That is all.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Sami discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:23 pm

Her character needs a major over haul. She has been destroyed for to long now. Something needs to shake that girl out of da mansion and away from Ej. Those too are totally toxic together.
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Sami discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:28 pm

They really are and the writing for them has been so bad. All they do is fight and have trust issues. Just end it once and for all. I hope TPTB see how popular EJabby is and take note of it.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Sami discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion EmptySun Jan 19, 2014 8:30 pm

I hope so too. Ejabby could be really hot and in a positive way. They could really bring up the ratings for the show. I think they have already.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Number of posts : 2212
Registration date : 2013-10-28

Sami discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 2:50 am

LucasLushandEjabbyFan wrote:
I hope so too. Ejabby could be really hot and in a positive way. They could really bring up the ratings for the show. I think they have already.

I think between Ejabby  I love you  and Bryan getting a love interest  love Days is headed in the right direction.  Now if they could bring in a good therapist for Sami.  sympathy
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Sami discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion EmptyMon Jan 20, 2014 1:07 pm

The fact that we got a Lumi scene too really made me happy. Its time we got what we wanted for a change. Lumi and Lush and Sami's sparks of jealously. I feel like she was put in a scene with two of her exes for a reason. I wonder if Ejabby is enough to break up gagme
so they felt a need to remind the audience of Sami's former loves. No need to remind, we know all Sam's men! Sami discussion 359538 
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 11:08 am

LucasandLushFan wrote:
The fact that we got a Lumi scene too really made me happy. Its time we got what we wanted for a change. Lumi and Lush and Sami's sparks of jealously. I feel like she was put in a scene with two of her exes for a reason. I wonder if Ejabby is enough to break up gagme
so they felt a need to remind the audience of Sami's former loves. No need to remind, we know all Sam's men! Sami discussion 359538 

I can't help but be glad she's going.  I loved the old Sami. But this newer version I don't care for at all. Maybe Sami will leave for some much needed therapy.   Loved that scene with Lucas and Rafe and two beautiful women.  Sami discussion 91583
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Sami discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:22 pm

yep and none of them were Sami! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 9:28 pm

LucasandLushFan wrote:
yep and none of them were Sami! Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil 
I bet Sami,Kate and Gabi are in big trouble cause Nik is coming after them.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Sami discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:03 pm

I love is making all three of the sweat. who actually "murdered" Nick? was it Sami?
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Sami discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:05 pm

All three threw him into the river.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 9:45 pm

mimi1 wrote:
All three threw him into the river.
Nick is going to take his revenge lol.  partay!
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Sami discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 4:30 pm

You can count on it. This should be fun.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion EmptyWed Jan 29, 2014 7:45 pm

mimi1 wrote:
You can count on it. This should be fun.
I am so looking forward to those 3 sweat lol.  it will be fun.   group hug partay!
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Sami discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 12:19 am

YES Nick's very presence is enough to freak them out.  Rolling Eyes 
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 4:07 am

LucasandLushFan wrote:
YES Nick's very presence is enough to freak them out.  Rolling Eyes 
I do hope he takes it easy on Kate (Love Her and Lucas scenes ♡) But Sami and Gabi I want to see sweat.
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
mimi1

Sami discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 3:25 pm

I doubt he will take it easy on Kate. Maybe that's when Stefano gets involved. This whole thing is very creepy.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion EmptyThu Jan 30, 2014 8:57 pm

mimi1 wrote:
I doubt he will take it easy on Kate. Maybe that's when Stefano gets involved. This whole thing is very creepy.
It's very creepy.  I bet Stefano gets involved and they reunite.  love  That's when Lucas will be really fun watch..
Back to top Go down
jendays
bronze
jendays

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Sami discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 4:09 am

Poor Lucas, all the woman he loves fall for those Dimera's. He will never be free of their presence. Hopefully Sami will wise up after the Ejabby reveal and run to Lucas for support. I would just like Lucas to defeat EJ for once, it definitely way pass due. Don't get me wrong, I like EJ and especially now with Abby. But EJ does deserve some pay back from Lucas for all the crap his given him.  Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion EmptyFri Jan 31, 2014 2:20 pm

jendays wrote:
Poor Lucas, all the woman he loves fall for those Dimera's.  He will never be free of their presence.  Hopefully Sami will wise up after the Ejabby reveal and run to Lucas for support.  I would just like Lucas to defeat EJ for once, it definitely way pass due.  Don't get me wrong, I like EJ and especially now with Abby.  But EJ does deserve some pay back from Lucas for all the crap his given him.   Very Happy 
I agree.  Love to see Lucas pay Ej and the Dimera's back. I admit I don't like Ej lol.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Sami discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion EmptySat Feb 01, 2014 2:43 pm

yes I would love to see that happen. Lucas deserves to be the one most of all, after all Ej destroyed his life with Sami and he should be the one to wreck Ej's life with Sami. That would work for me!
Back to top Go down
jendays
bronze
jendays

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2014-01-26

Sami discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 1:58 am

Wouldn't it be sooo ironic if Lucas stop the wedding between EJ and Sami after all the weddings that were wrecked for him and Sami.  Wink 
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
BDFan2

Sami discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion EmptySun Feb 02, 2014 4:03 pm

jendays wrote:
Wouldn't it be sooo ironic if Lucas stop the wedding between EJ and Sami after all the weddings that were wrecked for him and Sami.   Wink 
I would love it lol.  Sami discussion 91583
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Sami discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion EmptyMon Feb 03, 2014 8:06 pm

it would be to delicious. I just want the gagmi wedding wrecked, however it gets wrecked. Its what Sami deserves imho.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sami discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sami discussion   Sami discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Sami discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next