Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

weekly chats?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

weekly chats? Empty
PostSubject: weekly chats?   weekly chats? EmptyMon Apr 08, 2013 7:16 pm

I really think we should have a weekly chat and invite more of our twitter buds. wed is the only bad day for me but thurday friday or sat is good for me. what about you ladies?
Back to top Go down
BigEasyFF

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-01-13

weekly chats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekly chats?   weekly chats? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 12:39 am

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday are good days for me.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

weekly chats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekly chats?   weekly chats? EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 8:25 pm

thanks for responding! I hope we get some more who can chat and get this board jumping again,.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

weekly chats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekly chats?   weekly chats? EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:28 am

That sounds good to me! Although it's really hard to pin down a time, I always have something to do. During the week I am always working and get home between 6 & 7 pm EST everyday. And i have to fit in going to the gym because I have gained so much weight over the last year. :'( Anyway, I also have some homework to worry about right now & I'm getting ready for a job fair. Please wish me luck with my interviews and pray for me, I am getting very worried and desperate to find a job. Sad I feel like I will never get one, I'm in dispair. weekly chats? 30324 But, I could use a good chat, so maybe Friday, but it won't be earlier than 7:30-8:30 EST or Saturday morning. Anyway, hugs sistas! group hug Have a good rest of the week.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

weekly chats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekly chats?   weekly chats? EmptyThu Apr 11, 2013 9:40 pm

I adore this board, its been so hard getting everyone to chat and it doesn't help that Days has turned off pretty much all its fans except those nasty skanks, the eshamis.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

weekly chats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekly chats?   weekly chats? EmptyFri Apr 12, 2013 3:22 am

LOL! I know, and it is so hard to pin down a time all of us can make. TDM's Thursday nights and 6pmPST/9pm EST seem to work well for them, but probably wouldn't work for us. I can't usually make it until at least 7pm & that's late for you, about 10pm EST. It's just so hard to set myself down in front of my computer after work. I have chores, errands, I have to fit in my workouts and make dinner. Whew! Lol! so any ideas would be appreciated! I think weekends would work, but then again, we seem to run around a lot on weekends, going shopping or on trips, church and family functions. I get tired thinking about all that, lol!
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

weekly chats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekly chats?   weekly chats? EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 6:58 am

Tink! you cant get fulltime job there where you work at your moms work? i hope you'll get one soon, your school cant help You find one?
they should do that.

I hope we can chat soon, but its so hard for me to stay awake after 10pm my time, i use to be a night owl but not anymore, i get tired early Sad and i hate that
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

weekly chats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekly chats?   weekly chats? EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 12:21 pm

what about sundays, that seems to be a rather calm, quiet day for folks. I'm gonna try and gather us for a chat today.
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

weekly chats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekly chats?   weekly chats? EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:56 pm

we really need to chat soon,.. its been a very long time since we had a good chat..
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

weekly chats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekly chats?   weekly chats? EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:01 pm

I keep trying to organize chats but lately it hasn't worked so well.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

weekly chats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekly chats?   weekly chats? EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 7:09 pm

It is pretty difficult to get us all together at the same time it seems. Weekends are hard, I mean I can chat most weekends, but I cannot pin down a specific time because I'm always going somewhere or doing something. Sundays at about 2-4pm EST work well for me, as well as Sunday evenings. i just can't promise I'll be there every Sunday. Also, weeknights could work for me but they have to be after about 6:30-7pm EST because I work, but whenever you want to chat just let me know, I'll see if I can swing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

weekly chats? Empty
PostSubject: Re: weekly chats?   weekly chats? Empty

Back to top Go down

weekly chats?
Page 1 of 1