Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Twitter blast and ribbon for Bryan support

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Twitter blast and ribbon for Bryan support Empty
PostSubject: Twitter blast and ribbon for Bryan support   Twitter blast and ribbon for Bryan support EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:03 pm

here is the ribbon

Powered by BannerFans.com
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Twiiter blast info   Twitter blast and ribbon for Bryan support EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:07 pm

and I would like to do the twitter blast friday at 3pm est time. Can we compile a list of people we need to tweet please and hash tags we need to use? I want to put them on banners we can put at all the web sites.

@nbcdays
@DeCazotte1
@DaysofourLives
@SonyPictures
@bryan_dattilo

@ali_sweeney
@ChandlerMassey
@laurenkoslow

#write4Bryan
#MORELUCAS
#DOOL
#DAYS

ok thats what I have got so far. Please help in any way you can. I want to do a banner tomorrow and slap it on as many sites as possible or post it as many places that will allow. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Twitter blast and ribbon for Bryan support   Twitter blast and ribbon for Bryan support EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 11:42 pm

Ok, I'll try to help out as much as I can. That will probably be when I'm at work though.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Twitter blast and ribbon for Bryan support   Twitter blast and ribbon for Bryan support EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:56 pm

well maybe you can set up a bunch of tweets through twuffer to go out. That is really great to use if you have more then one twitter account.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Twitter blast and ribbon for Bryan support   Twitter blast and ribbon for Bryan support EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:05 pm

hey, I just pmmed Lysie about a twitter blast post. I'm going to call Vicky and see if she'll post one or find out about posting one on 2c. Maybe if it comes from her, it will go over better :-)
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Twitter blast and ribbon for Bryan support   Twitter blast and ribbon for Bryan support EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 3:05 pm

Sorry, I'm gonna be working and I did not have a chance to set up future tweets. Sad These are usually done at a time when I'm working making it hard for me. Anyway, I just want to add, that I think we should leave Ali out of this completely. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Twitter blast and ribbon for Bryan support   Twitter blast and ribbon for Bryan support EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 9:59 pm

oh nobody tweeted Ali. I saw your tweet. I wound up with a serious headache but I did carry on with the twitter blast. I was not happy with Lysie's response or the lack of response from 2c. At least neither can say I didn't try to include them. Now Ali Sweeney is tweeting pics to the Safe, as if what she said in her interview could be made up for by tweeting a few pics, the witch.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Twitter blast and ribbon for Bryan support   Twitter blast and ribbon for Bryan support EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 11:48 pm

What was Lysie's reply?
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Twitter blast and ribbon for Bryan support   Twitter blast and ribbon for Bryan support EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 1:21 pm

That I could only post it the tweet post already up or in a banner, I was like fine whatever. Regina said it would have been ok to post about it at 2c but I pmmed Erica and got no response at all. I was like fine, don't need either one of ya's! pullhair
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twitter blast and ribbon for Bryan support   Twitter blast and ribbon for Bryan support Empty

Back to top Go down

Twitter blast and ribbon for Bryan support
Page 1 of 1