Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Board decorating time!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Board decorating time! Empty
PostSubject: Board decorating time!   Board decorating time! EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 9:57 pm

ok ladies, its Dec and I was hoping we could redecorate the board. So how about it? The one I have on now is so everyone can see it. It doesn't have to be the theme. So please play around with every thing and we'll see what we all like. I know tink likes pink, so I threw this one up here for now. I was thinking your board collage would still go nicely with this back round but its all up for grabs. Lets see what we all can do!
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

Number of posts : 4879

PostSubject: Re: Board decorating time!   Board decorating time! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:24 am

i think its a great idea, what kind of themes colors did you had in mind?
Back to top Go down
http://lumiforever.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Board decorating time!   Board decorating time! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 2:01 pm

well, something that says christmas and Lumi. There were a number of nice themes to choose from, I put this one up for you and tink to see, maybe we can have a board decorating party like we used too. Those were fun.
I sure hope tink is done with her homework soon so she can have some fun with us!
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: Board decorating time!   Board decorating time! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:15 pm

I think so too.. maybe the small lines on the board can glitter? maybe silver glitter? and then we can look at themes like you said and then vote what looks best to have here Smile I miss those moments too when we had docorating party together heartbeat lets hope we three can get together soon and do this like we use to do..
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Board decorating time!   Board decorating time! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:22 pm

This theme is nice but its pretty plain. I'm sure it could be dolled up. But we can also try out other themes as well. Maybe even one that would work for Christmas and New Years. But yes lol, glitter is a must have. heartbeat
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: Board decorating time!   Board decorating time! EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 7:49 pm

im sure we can find something real nice like we always do and maybe we get more people feel welcome here and see that this board is a happy place to go to.. heartbeat
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Board decorating time!   Board decorating time! EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:58 am

Sorry that I wasn't back earlier. Sad We went to see my grandpa after the store and were there a couple of hours but I'll be around this week a little more. I still have a couple of classes left but I won't be home that late anymore. Anyway, I' ll add a couple of things to this new skin you chose to see if you like it, let's see if we can't dress it up a little. Smile
Edited: Sorry, I didn't mean to pick another pink background, but this is nice, and I was having some trouble finding a good background that matched and didn't have that stupid watermark from those stock photo sites. (I hate those. Rolling Eyes )
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: Board decorating time!   Board decorating time! EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:08 am

here's another one i like

Board decorating time! Christmas-background-c1
Back to top Go down
Lumiforever
exclusive lumi fan
Lumiforever

PostSubject: Re: Board decorating time!   Board decorating time! EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 7:11 am

Board decorating time! Blue-christmas-background-hd-wallpaper
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Board decorating time!   Board decorating time! EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:47 pm

oh I like those malin, especially the first set you posted.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Board decorating time!   Board decorating time! EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:40 pm

What about mine that I put up? You didn't say anything about it. :innocent:
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Board decorating time!   Board decorating time! EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 8:08 pm

u mean whats in the back round now? I love the snow flake effect and it goes great with the board. But we need some glitter somewhere on the board. It doesn't have to be in the back round it can be where we have board separators or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

PostSubject: Re: Board decorating time!   Board decorating time! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 4:05 am

Yeah, I actually did add a row of glitter to the top of the forum, lol! It's like a beige color, so it matches the colors we have now. I'm still working on finding another background, as much as I love the pink snowflakes, I think maybe a gold-ish background would look better. I will add some more or different glitter if you like. The beige kind of works because it glitters without being overwhelming, but we can try silver or gold. And I'll also work on adding more Lumi pics and maybe making a different header, with glitter, when I have more time. Smile
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Re: Board decorating time!   Board decorating time! EmptyTue Dec 04, 2012 8:37 pm

we can also go for different back themes as well. There were a ton of them. I hadst even looked at the other versions yet. But this is looking nice, and as always, I love the glitter~!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Board decorating time!   Board decorating time! Empty

Back to top Go down

Board decorating time!
Page 1 of 1