For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows
 
HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 7968
Age : 46
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:46 pm

I hope he stops using. I don't like at all that he is an addict. Get him a good woman and he might straighten out.

_________________



I don't know who made these but they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 7968
Age : 46
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:51 pm

I know it. It was nice to see John. He was a sight for sore eyes. heartbeat 

_________________



I don't know who made these but they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 2212
Age : 61
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:55 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
I know it.  It was nice to see John. He was a sight for sore eyes. heartbeat 
He sure was. I don't understand why they don't use him more.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 2212
Age : 61
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:56 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
I hope he stops using. I don't like at all that he is an addict. Get him a good woman and he might straighten out.
I agree, I hate this SL.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 7968
Age : 46
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:08 pm

Brady now thinks he hurt his dad. Theresa is now non rootable, not that she ever was. and Theresa is trying to cover her own sorry azz. I just wanna see this waste of space go and give way to more air time for say to umm cough Lucas and daddy John.

_________________



I don't know who made these but they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 7968
Age : 46
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:09 pm

finally, Marlena shows some caring about John with him in this hospital. we better get a Jarlena reunion out of this.

_________________



I don't know who made these but they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 2212
Age : 61
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:44 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
finally, Marlena shows some caring about John with him in this hospital. we better get a Jarlena reunion out of this.
I hope they both beg each other forgiveness and reunite. When are tptb going to quit listening to TomSell and start listening to us.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 2212
Age : 61
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:55 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
Brady now thinks he hurt his dad. Theresa is now non rootable, not that she ever was. and Theresa is trying to cover her own sorry azz. I just wanna see this waste of space go and give way to more air time for say to umm cough Lucas and daddy John.
I agree 100% with you. I never liked Theresa and Brady is a wasted and I don't want to watch that terrible SL.
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
avatar

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:58 pm

Hopefully this will be the end of Brady and Theresa. I really want to like Brady again at some point.
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
avatar

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:03 pm

I loved that Marlena showed so much concern for John. Maybe this was her wakeup call. I can totally see them reuniting after this.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 2212
Age : 61
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:42 pm

mimi1 wrote:
I loved that Marlena showed so much concern for John. Maybe this was her wakeup call. I can totally see them reuniting after this.
I really hope so. She needs to wake up and see that John is her true love.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 7968
Age : 46
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:58 pm

well I merged these thread s so we can discuss crazy Brady and what was done to John here. I think Theresa will slip up soon. She is to nervous not too. I think Abe and Hope suspect she may have moved Brady and John's bodies. I think Theresa and Brady's marriage will be annulled since he wasn't sober when it happened. I think this is the shows way of having Brady hit rock bottom. He has been such an azz. He needs to get his head out of cocaine and booze long enough to see what he has done to his life.  sheep 

_________________



I don't know who made these but they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 2212
Age : 61
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   Thu Jul 24, 2014 5:49 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
well I merged these thread s so we can discuss crazy Brady and what was done to John here. I think Theresa will slip up soon. She is to nervous not too. I think Abe and Hope suspect she may have moved Brady and John's bodies. I think Theresa and Brady's marriage will be annulled since he wasn't sober when it happened.  I think this is the shows way of having Brady hit rock bottom. He has been such an azz. He needs to get his head out of cocaine and booze long enough to see what he has done to his life.  sheep 
I feel bad for Drake because all the writer's have for him is to be in a coma.  sympathy 
Maybe Kristen will do us all a favor and knock off Theresa and Dan.    well it's wishful thinking on my part lol.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 7968
Age : 46
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:55 pm

I wish so too but of course it will be up to Super Dan to save the day.  barf 

_________________



I don't know who made these but they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 2212
Age : 61
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:10 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
I wish so too but of course it will be up to Super Dan to save the day.   barf 
Exactly. Super Dan to the rescue...  barf 
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 7968
Age : 46
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:05 pm

so I think Brady has finally hit rock bottom. I wanna see him annul Thersea's azz. I can't stand that chicka as she is what helped lead up to this nightmare with John. Brady should know he would never hurt his own dad and that's a fact. He can't remember anything bc he did not hurt him. Chicka girl did. Hate that wench.

_________________



I don't know who made these but they are beautiful.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 2212
Age : 61
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:45 pm

bryandattilofan wrote:
so I think Brady has finally hit rock bottom. I wanna see him annul Thersea's azz. I can't stand that chicka as she is what helped lead up to this nightmare with John. Brady should know he would never hurt his own dad and that's a fact. He can't remember anything bc he did not hurt him. Chicka girl did. Hate that wench.  
I agree 100% with you. There's a rumor that she will become pregnant.  barf 
Back to top Go down
mimi1
gold
avatar

Number of posts : 872
Registration date : 2014-01-19

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:21 pm

Oh great, that's all we need. I hope it's not true.
Back to top Go down
BDFan2
exclusive lumi fan
avatar

Number of posts : 2212
Age : 61
Registration date : 2013-10-28

PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:43 pm

mimi1 wrote:
Oh great, that's all we need. I hope it's not true.
Me too.  pullhair  Days should just say no to any Theresa and Brady babies, those two should not have a baby.  Mad yuck eshami
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa   

Back to top Go down
 
John Black/Brady Black Marlena Thersa
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» Brady Black Board
» BLACK PUDDING: Black Pudding and Goats Cheese
» Dogs
» Black rose dragon and Beast of the pharaoh.
» The Flat/Satin Black Thread

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Luminous :: Days: Fan Hot Spot! :: General Days Chat-
Jump to: