Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

Soaper and Lumiforever and ever

Go down 
+2
Mum
bryandattilofan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Soaper and Lumiforever and ever Empty
PostSubject: Soaper and Lumiforever and ever   Soaper and Lumiforever and ever EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 7:58 pm

Lumiforever and ever is a poster from soaps.com, recommeded by jtsahottie. She should be signing up soon. I saw Soaper, or resident ejole fan posting on nbc again, so I snagged her in a pm about coming here. Hopefully she will be here and Lumiforeverandever too.
Back to top Go down
Mum
bronze
Mum

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Soaper and Lumiforever and ever   Soaper and Lumiforever and ever EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 8:50 pm

That would be nice to have more Lumi lovers here.
Back to top Go down
Soaper

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Soaper and Lumiforever and ever   Soaper and Lumiforever and ever EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:47 pm

I'm here!

Thanks for the heads up!
The new digs look AWESOME! cheers
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaper and Lumiforever and ever   Soaper and Lumiforever and ever EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 10:53 pm

WELCOME WELCOME fellow Lumi i'm glad to have you aboard BDF told me about you and that you love to make the ejamis mad LMAO that's exactly what we love to do the more we get them pissed off the better... I'm glad we have another Lumi to bring them back.. Enjoy the board and have Fun Fun Fun this is what this board is all about FUN FUN FUN SmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: I think soaper is more an ejole   Soaper and Lumiforever and ever EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:03 pm

but she likes Bryan, am I right, welcome!
Back to top Go down
nala
elite lumi fan

Number of posts : 1280
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: Re: Soaper and Lumiforever and ever   Soaper and Lumiforever and ever EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:08 pm

welcome, soaper! I'm Nala. this is my main haunt. these girls will keep you laughing! nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Soaper and Lumiforever and ever   Soaper and Lumiforever and ever EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:09 pm

Well i know BDF is Definitely a Bryan Fan especially since she was lucky enough to Get a Very Personal and up close look at a certain Body Part Razz OH god i'm so jealous LMAO... how can you not be a bryan fan the man is Sexiness from head to toe Come on he's dripping in Hotness Shocked Shocked What a Face affraid cyclops cyclops
Back to top Go down
jtsahottie

jtsahottie

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Soaper and Lumiforever and ever   Soaper and Lumiforever and ever EmptyMon Feb 23, 2009 11:35 pm

Welcome Soaper love your comments on NBC.

Hey LUMIFE good to see you here. Your gonna love it.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Soaper and Lumiforever and ever   Soaper and Lumiforever and ever EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 1:07 am

Soaper welcome back! Good to see you here posting with us again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
Soaper

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Soaper and Lumiforever and ever   Soaper and Lumiforever and ever EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 5:51 pm

Sorry I haven't been back in a while. Embarassed
I hope that things calm down soon.

Today I started posting at NBC again.
Back to top Go down
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

PostSubject: Soaper wow! Hugs!!   Soaper and Lumiforever and ever EmptyFri Mar 27, 2009 7:02 pm

everybody dogpile soaper group hug ! I am suspended from nbc. For telling the jammers I need a barf bag their couple..I can post again in ten days..lmao..keep up the good fight soaper, u are good at it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soaper and Lumiforever and ever   Soaper and Lumiforever and ever Empty

Back to top Go down

Soaper and Lumiforever and ever
Page 1 of 1