Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
A DAYS BOARD THAT HAS EXPANDED FOR GENERAL HOSPITAL AND PRETTY LITTLE LIARS. WE DISCUSS MANY OTHER SHOWS BOOKS AND MOVIES AS WELL. PLEASE JOIN THE FUN! AND YOUR POST WON'T GET DELETED HERE!
Luminous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Fans of Days of Our Lives and General Hospital Pretty Little Liars and many other soaps and shows

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Actively support Bryan Dattilo, Lucas and Lumi. Tweet using the hash tags #LUMI #MORE LUCAS AND #DAYS Tweet nbcdays and Sony Pictures. Please go to the Sony Board and bump the Lucas and Lumi threads. Also, please post here like wild fire. Bryan needs all the support he can get! Let's help Bryan get the air time he deserves!

The return of Eric Brady

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

The return of Eric Brady Empty
PostSubject: The return of Eric Brady   The return of Eric Brady EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:41 pm

So how do we as mostly Ejole fans feel about Nicole's 1st love, Eric Brady coming back? I would not mind an Eric Nicole Ej triangle as long as it was done correctly. I'd love to see Nicole the center of things for a change and just let Sami alone to be with Lucas.
I'm okay with him coming back, if only to separate her from Dr Dan the boner. Honestly, I think we could deal with out Dr Touchy Feely. It would save room and air time better used for other characters.
Back to top Go down
AnitaB
bronze

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The return of Eric Brady   The return of Eric Brady EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 5:05 pm

I started watching the show just as Eric was leaving, so I'm kind of excited that he is returning. Apparently he really loved Nicole and she loved him, so I'm anxious to see what will happen.

I love the idea of Nicole being the center of a triangle; I know AZ will rock those scenes. At this point I still want EJole to succeed though. Since Nicole is a grey character, I think she's better suited with EJ.
Back to top Go down
EjoleFan

EjoleFan

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2012-03-17

PostSubject: Re: The return of Eric Brady   The return of Eric Brady EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 3:03 am

I love the thought of Nicole being the center of a triangle. I'll give the character of Eric a chance, I just don't have a lot of faith that he will be any better written then Taylor, Quinn, Madison. I also don't want him instantly paired with Nicole I need a slow build, but in the end I want my Ejole.
Back to top Go down
AnitaB
bronze

Number of posts : 192
Registration date : 2012-03-22

PostSubject: Re: The return of Eric Brady   The return of Eric Brady EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 1:29 pm

I hope they will do a slow build but, then again, they were very much in love the last time, so who knows how they will approach this. At least we will have different writers; hopefully Nicole will get better storylines and EJole will reunite.
Back to top Go down
Tinkerbelle
exclusive lumi fan
Tinkerbelle

Number of posts : 3823
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: The return of Eric Brady   The return of Eric Brady EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 2:59 am

I don't know how I feel about tptb bringing old characters back just to give Nicole a new love interest. It makes me very uncomfortable. It's like they are finding someone for Nicole so EJ is free to go after Sami. I don't want that at all. He needs to be all about Nicole, if Eric is back just to make EJ realize what a huge mistake he's made by choosing Sami over Nicole ever then that'll be ok. I am just not a huge Eric/Nicole fan to begin with. I watched them from the beginning and I thought they were cute at first but they were forever ruined for me when Nicole chose to marry Lucas for $5 million over love with Eric. She broke Eric's heart and Lucas' heart. And just when Eric was moving on with Greta she ruined that. I just feel like she didn't really love him or anyone like she has loved EJ.
Back to top Go down
https://luminous.forumotion.com
bryandattilofan
exclusive lumi fan
bryandattilofan

Number of posts : 7968
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: The return of Eric Brady   The return of Eric Brady EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 10:12 pm

I am hoping the Tomlin who hated writing for Eshami will hate writing for them again. I still think Sami is being made into the two fool again, where she starts to believe in Ej and then she will learn that his actions lead to Johnny hiding under the table and the deadbabysex. Its high time Ej lost out and lost Sami completely. She needs to know he set John up and framed him, leading to the pub being shot at. I hope this is what happens! Sami needs to be away from Ej totally and this truth coming out would help that cause.

Their is some question as to whom this Greg Vaughn fella is being brought in as. There is no confirmation he will play Eric Brady. I'd find it interesting if he was brought into say play Philip.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The return of Eric Brady   The return of Eric Brady Empty

Back to top Go down

The return of Eric Brady
Page 1 of 1